17 | The Wedding - II

So, finally we are here 😭

The wedding, Dang!

Vote 🎯 : 600 ⭐

You guys are not voting and it's absolutely demotivating for me, it refrains me from writing further.

But, mujhe isme vote chaiye 😭👍🏻

Comment karna is a must, think of it as an attendance 💀😭

100 comments ( spamming nahi 💀 ) and get your tissues ready 😭

This chapter has my dil, jaan everything 😭♥️

My babies are going to get married today 😭🧿💗

Vote and comment, author ka dil rakh lo 🥹♥️

Here's the chapter, enjoyyy💗♥️

( Continue piya ghar aavenge )

" You'll will be a beautiful dream in my baby's nightmares, enlighten them please " His mother whispered, looking at her with utmost love and pride.

Her lips quivered as she held back her tears and quickly wiped off the tear before they could fall.

She closed her eyes, feeling at ease. Oh how lively and lovely his family is? They know how to love and care. They made her feel like home even when she had no relationship with them.

Now, she will be a beautiful part in their life, a new, fresh bond in their livelihood, imagine the amount of love she will receive upon becoming a part of them.

She inhaled deeply, her brothers shielding her like her pillars. Their eyes held promise, promise of life time protection. She looked behind. The guys stood straight, smiling upon seeing her looking back at them, thanking them for their presence in her life.

Then she looked at her man, standing still, no emotions but the corner of his eyes were softer, seeing the guys standing behind her like her backbone, absolutely denying her fall.

Then her eyes were busy finding the most important man of her life, when her eyes collided with his glossy ones, she ushered him to come closer.

He obliged.

He returned towards the end of the altar and eyes the man standing infront of them, claded in white pearl sherwani, surrounded with power and dominance.