1| She rules

Hello Sweeties💖

Hello Sweeties💖

Starting the chapters from today onwards, Lets make this journey beautiful✨

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" I don't fucking care, You are out of this city if all the files are not here within an hour" Roared a woman with anger dripping from her tone

And we absolutely know who she is

Diya Sharma.

The CEO of Sharma Enterprise and one of the richest business women across the World.

Her presence is filled with dominance and power. No, She is not a mere fragile girl who would cry and whine.

She will just snatch it between your fingers.

Diya Sharma gets what she wants by hook or crook, no matter what price she has to pay.

She never thought of a consequence if that doesn't involve her family.

If beauty with brains would be a thing, then no doubt, Diya fucking Sharma would own it.

She is flawless, Gorgeous and confident and the most important part is, Diya Sharma never led her head down before anyone if it does not involve her loved ones.

She was managing the company since last 4 years and Sharma Enterprise was at the peak. Success was her middle name, because nothing in this world would go defeated if Diya has her eyes and brain on it.

"I..I am Sorr..y Ma'am, I'll-l take care of t-this" shutters the man standing infront of her with sweat covering his entire body, from head to toe.

"Keep that sorry to yourself Khanna, If I say I want the files then I get the files, Is that fucking clear? Fire them if you have to but no one messes with my work" She ordered like a queen she is.