13 | The Engagement

Heyyyyy Guysssss🌷

Here's the 13th Chapter and the next update will be tomorrow, On stck ( Scrollstackk) and it will befree for my followers.

I am doing a review session on Instagram so do not forget to share how you felt about the chapter 👀

Also, I apologise for updating late on Stck and I am not well, but as a compensation I wrote a huge chapter🥹

You vote and I update🌷👀

Vote Target 🎯 : 300 ⭐

Comment chaiye mujhee 😭 ( #DramaQueen )

Do vote and comment and make your author happy  because she is sick ( Yes, I am doing emotional sentimental atyachar 😭😭😭✋🏻 )

Note : Get your tissues ready 🥹

Because I sure AF cried a lot while writing the chapter😭🔪

All of them reached the hotel. Grace and Rishi already left for their room as they claimed that they are way too much tired. Fact to be noted- They did nothing, yet they are tired or If I quote- Exhausted.

They can happily whine over here but what they are not aware of is that their bosses are going to make them work their asses off as soon as they will land in Delhi.

And They actually know about the consequences, that's the reason they are acting like some lazy ass and enjoying their day out.

Both Diya and Advait had their room on the 11th floor.

(Separately 💀)

As the elevator clank open, Advait gestured Diya to exit first and she did.

They stayed for a moment in the corridor. Advait was completely fine but that was not the case with Diya. Even standing alone with this Man makes her heart go crazy AF.

" Diya " Advait's voice broke the chain of her thoughts and she hummed in response.

" We are getting engaged after a day " Advait said with an emotionless slash poker face with no expression.

" Yes, I-I know " She added, softly.

" You can still....deny, If you don't want to, I am not pressurising you " He tried to be a bit softer this time.

This is where he is wrong.

No one tells Diya, What to do or what not.

If she wants something, she will have it. If she doesn't? Then no force in this world can make her agree to it.