7| Thoughts

📢 •AUTHOR IS ON SCROLLSTACKK!!!
THE FIRST 15 CHAPTERS OF HIS ECSTASY WILL BE ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR THE FOLLOWERS.

• THE NEXT UPDATE OF HIS ECSTASY WILL BE ON SUNDAY FOR FREE, AGAIN ONLY FOR THE FOLLOWERS.

• DO SHOWER YOUR PYAAR 💗

Link 👇🏻

https://nystywrites.stck.me/story/166739/His-Ecstasy-An-Alluring-Romance

🎯 500 VOTES & 100 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE ON WATTPAD!!!

ENJOY THE CHAPPY💗

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I  may sound like an asshole but I am not going to keep her in delusion

I  may sound like an asshole but I am not going to keep her in delusion. She should know that the man, she just agreed to spend her entire life with is not capable of doing this feelings shit.

She deserves this. I am fucked up and ruined but that's not the case with her.

Diya is exceptional, a perfect example of an excellent business woman and more importantly, a companion.

The walls, I've created throughout the years are hefty and fortified. No one gets to enter through it.

I am no gentleman, she should know this and I think I just proved that by not even asking her about her opinion.

It's 12:30 and I have no plans to stay at home.

Just after 15 minutes of driveway, I reached my home.

Passing through the hallway, I could hear some fading and murmuring sound but as soon as I passed through the couch, it stopped.

Instantly.

Then I decided to stay in the hall.

And I know who was that.

I turned around and moved towards the couch.

I could feel the eyes, poking on my head. No need to search for them.

" Out " That's all I said while removing my jacket and placed them on the couch.

Soon after, two little devils appeared, smiling sheepishly with nervousness.

Both of them gave me their best look and puppy eyes, knowing the fact that no body can refuse them in the house. Specially elder one.

" Explain " I said in a bored tone.

" What? " Both of them asked in unison and I closed my eyes. Because I know it is something fishy. Nothing is normal if the twins are involved.