15 |The Rituals

Here's the update.

They will get married in the next chapter 😭👍🏻♥️

Do comment and vote🥹🫂

Also, dont forget to share which part was your favourite😭

Mine was when Sam drenched Aarav with a bucket of water😭😭👍🏻💗

Vote target 🎯 : 400 ⭐

Comment chaiye mujheee !! 🥹

Chalo chalo, Happy reading 💗

Her heart was beating in an erratic manner

Her heart was beating in an erratic manner. She was going to be a bride. A woman.

To be more precise, His woman.

Oh! How long she has waiting for this moment to arrive?

She knew she would get the man of her dreams. She knew this will bound them together, by law, till eternity.

Love? One can fall in love after marriage right?

She knew that melting his heart was not that easy as it seems. He was cold, didn't cared for anyone nor he ever tried to make an effort to be close to anyone.

She knew it by her heart that, he won't love her, that's out of the topic but still, blame her greedy heart, who does not want anyone but him...

Only him.

" Bachhe? Are you ready? " Her mom called her, softly and she was out of the trance.

" Yes, Maa. I'll be there in 2mins " She shouted back.

Diya was looking at her wedding lehenga. It was everything that a bride can ever ask for. The long heavy skirt, painted in red had chikankari work on it. The stones embedded on its surface made it appear more exquisite and royal.

Red was the colour of love.

A soft smile played on her lips as she imagined a future with him, along with him.

Diya was already ready for her haldi. She wore a light, yellow lehenga which was light weighted yet pretty. The floral pattern drawn on the surface made her look like a nymph, who will honour everyone with her presence.

She shook her head with a smile and moved towards the door and as soon as she opened the door of her bedroom, She was greeted with two smiling faces.

Though they were smiling their brightest, their eyes completely expressed the agony and pain they have been hiding in their heart.

" Woah..." Rishi whispered as he looked from her head to toe, his eyes widened and his lips parted.

Diya chuckled at him and smacked his head in response.