2 | The eye contact

​" Hawaon ki taraf, mujhhuke tu guzar
Roozana, Roozana
Teri haathon ke taraf, mere haathon ka safar
Roozana, Roozana"

。⁠:゚*゚⁠:⁠。

Him.

He is on a call, with a frown on his face. Is something bothering him? He looked tense. But whom I was kidding.

Advait Agnihotry rules everything and everywhere. He is a King who knows how to keep everything under control and how to make people shiver in their boots.

He is a Man with morals and ethics. The way he takes care of everything is just...... breathtaking. He is the Man I am in love with. The Man who just turned my world upside down ever since e has entered my life .

He is the only Man I have my eyes for. The only Man I can ever love in my entire being. The only Man who takes my breath away every time he looks into my direction and God, His eyes.

" 10 minutes or you are done" He said in his husky and manly voice and damn my knees for going all weak. Advait Agnihotry is not the ' violent type ' but he will slit your throat in the dark without your knowing.

Call me a psychopath but this was the reason I fell for him. Hard.

His coarsed veiny hands, his broad shoulders, his sharp jawline and fuck me if I say I ever stopped drooling over his abs.

For me, He is the simple definition of the term perfection.

I wonder if I'll ever get lucky enough to all him......Mine? Stop Diya. Stop dreaming over a non-existing future. We are business partners, we have been acquaintances for the last 5 or 6 years and He never spared me a single glance.

But here, silly me, dreaming about something I certainly won't get. Ever.

But it's okay to dream right?

At least I have a world where he is mine, just like I am his like always, even if heis not aware of it.

He was standing with bitter annoyance plastered on his face, even though he never showed his emotions to anyone but throughout the years, I have mastered reading through his mask.

Advait Agnihotry is a whole new man without the mask on. He lost the capability to smile around 5 years ago and I wonder why?

Noone knows the reason except Aarav, His younger brother who is a complete crazy mofo and not bringing up about him is the bes option. Sigh.

As He turned around, our eyes met. Electricity shot through my veins and the butterflies in my stomach let out giggles. His eyes are my weakness, no his presence itself is my weakness and I feel like drowning in his eyes.

He still has his masked poker face and he just gave me a welcoming nod as soon as he saw me. That's what he always does. Just a nod and it makes my day.

What? I am happy at least he acknowledges my presence unlike others, he doesn't give a shit about anyone nor does he return their greetings.
He has created his own walls around himself which doesn't allow any foreign feeling to let into his heart nor his life.
Damn him. He makes me feel like a fucking teenager who is gushing over his crush.

" Diya, My Baby." I was out of my trance as soon as a voice reached out to me and it was Shweta Aunty, The sweetest .

"Hello Aunty" I greeted back with a soft smile and bowed down to touch her legs but she didn't let me and instead she just pulled me into a motherly hug and caressed my hair.

" Did I ever stop considering you as my daughter? Divya stole you from me" She said giving me a fake pout and I let out a gentle chuckle.

She always says the same thing whenever she sees me. Shweta Aunty and Mom were besties since High school and the fact that they have maintained their friendship till date is worth praising because having true and genuine friends in this world is tough shit.

" Will you ever stop trying to steal my Diya?" My mom stepped forward, giving fake glares to Divya aunty and she let out a gasp. "Haw, why would I steal my own daughter" and they just hugged each other.

While I was standing beside them and enjoying their childish playing and sweet moments.

Soon, I heard someone very familiar calling out my name.

"Diya"

God! My name sounds like heaven after slipping through his lips.

"Yes" I managed to speak.

"You have your Laptop with yourself right now?" He asked me and judging by his expressions, its something serious for sure.

"Yeah I do, It's in the car" He just hummed in response and later said, " We have a problem, the clients just asked for some changes at the last moment and we have to do it instantly. I can't trust anyone else on this matter" He said in his serious and professional tone but wait.

He said he can't trust anyone else, does that mean he trusts me?

Delusional Diya alert.

I grinned internally, not showing my overexcited face and gave him a professional nod.

" I tell sekhar to bring your laptop you just wait for me at the couch" Thats all he said and disappeared upstairs to his room probably.

" Aaj ke din bhi kaam" Shweta aunty muttered under her breath and let out an annoying huff.
(You have to work even today)

"It's an emergency Aunty" I tried to make her understand but that backfired on me I guess so?

"Yeah yeah, we have his utmost supporter standing in front of us right now" She gestered towards me, roaming her eyes from my head to toe and I fought a blush from crepting on my face.

Why the fuck did I just blushed on a single statement?

As I was about to speak again, Advait called me and I hurried towards his direction.

We were sitting on the couch with our Macbooks in our hands and he was explaining the changes we had to do and that was when we heard something which made us freeze at that instant.

__________________

WHAT DID THEY HEARD?

I am sorry for the late update as lots of things were going on around me.

Thank you for giving your immense love to DRIVEN BY FATE 💗💌

I am facing an extremely annoying issue on Wattpad and its some keyboard glitching one. So this is the reason I am not being able to interact with anyone.

Sorry for that.

Lastly, How was the chapter? It's a short one but I promise to bring out another chapter with more words.

And No It won't be boring 🙂💀

Do like and comment, give your pretty opinions 💗

Thank you for reading✨