5 | Compatibility

" Some people are worth melting for "

*✧.⁠。⁠*⁠♡*✧⁠*⁠。

As The Sharma family reached home, they were happy about the entire incident except for the part where Advait abruptly left the hall without any words and somewhere, Diya was not happy with his reaction

She knows that He was not ready for a relationship right now. Even though he is perfect, h was still working on himself and trying to become a better person day by day.

Diya was strong, a mere comment or words are enough to break her but if Advait is included, Diya's rigidness scrambles and she feels weakened and lost.

Somewhere in her heart, She was happy that Shweta asked her hand for marriage and deep down she was also taken aback for a second but on top of that, She is happy.

Happy to have the love of her life as her life partner and mre importantly, the thing she was dreaming of ever since she saw that Man was going to turn into a blissful reality and she was excited and frightened at the same time.

Because that's not how a relationship works, does it? A relationship includes the opinions of both the involved persons and their permission is equally needed. Diya was having second thoughts about his opinions, of course She cannot be happy in this marriage if He is not accepting it the way it is. But that was the least concern she had in her mind.

She was only thinking of his opinions, concerned about the way he took this entire in and also, the main important thing.

His happiness.

Diya doesn't care about herself and anything, Anything which makes him happy, She will do it in a blink, without thinking of the consequences. Diya is a badass, she keeps everything under her control and runs an empire, all by herself.

Being a Woman never stopped her and she is the reason behind the success of Sharma Enterprise. Diya and Advait took over their Fathers company at the same time and both have been copying with each other for the last 5 years. Both were comfortable with each other's silence and Diya never, ever tried to start a conversation with him if that doesn't include work or business.

Here in The Sharma house, Rohan was frustrated with the way Advait reacted to the whole situation. Advait didn't even spare him a single second as if Rohan is Mr. India, completely invisible.
Samaira released a breath out of relief as she was finally out of Agnihotry Mansion or more specifically, She was out of the sight of a single person. Those onyx eyes always found their way to hers.

Diya, Rohan and Samaira sat on the couch and Samaira took a cushion and kept it on her lap while crossing her legs, she laid her back on the backrest of the couch and let her body entirely relax. On the other hand, Diya was anything but relaxed. She was turning anxious and was concerned. Her anxiousness didn't go unnoticed by Rohan as Diya always shakes her legs and fists her hands whenever she is anxious.