3| Beginning

"A spark is enough to initiate a fire "

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

" 10 minutes or you are done " The fucking audacity of this Man to inform me at the last moment

Hell, I am pissed off right now, Even Grace didn't inform me about that matter and the clients are from Australia.

We need to present our best in front of them and I do not trust anyone around me who is capable of managing this last moment situation.

We spent around a month on this project and they need the changes within half of the day.

The main problem is we still haven't informed Sharma Enterprise yet.

Diya Sharma, The CEO of Sharma Enterprise is a perfectionist. Never in my life have I praised anyone but sh amazes me every goddamn time.

But that's not the thing. We need to take care of the mess those good for nothing fuckers just spilled on the project.

I took out my phone and searched for a number, Grace, My secretary, She is capable and the most compatible at her work.

As soon as I dailed to call her, I heard a voice.

Diya.

Thank fucking god!

Now there is no need for other shit. She is here and she knows how to deal with such situations.

My entire company is in havoc and my employees are just a second away from getting fired. Each and every one of hem!

Without wasting any second I strode towards her direction while thinking of a solution to clear this mess. Sharmas are our business partners and most compatible with the Agnihotry Empire.

" Diya " I called her and she froze for a second while talking to my mum. She stiffened at her place and tried to maintain her composure just like she keeps in a business environment.

" Yes " She spoke after a few seconds and I couldn't explain everythng in front of our mothers.

" Do you have your laptop?" I further questioned her.

" Yes it's in the car " Thank god.

" Okay I'll ask sekhar to bring your laptop from your car, you just wait for me in the living area " I gave her an approving nod and went straight to my bedroom to get my MacBook.

Diya can manage every single mess. That's how she is managing with hanna. Khanna, her secretary is a clumsy fuck but he is adamant about his work and hardworking .

I clearly respect him for that.

Soon enough I was in my room and I went near my study to grab my MacBook and later barged into the living area where I asked Diya to wait.

When I was moving towards the couch, I saw her Mac screen and she was already going through the templates and graphs which needed the changes. She already managed to get the catalogue.

Impressive.

I sat at her opposite side and tried to explain how all these shits happened but her respnse didn't shocked me.

" I know, you don't have to explain, I am working on this right now and it will just cost me around 20 minutes, You just take care of the later one as it is more important " She said the words without even looking in my direction and nothing is surprising.

Diya is one of the best business women in the world. She just needs a minute to process.

I gave her a nod and started working on it.

It just took 35 minues to complete all the things as Diya took care of half of the things and the other half were taken care of by me.

" Just have a final look on this and we are done " She told me while passing her MacBook and we both froze at our place.

" I am asking Diya's hand for my Advait " my mom asked divya aunty while holding her hands in hers, with teary eyes.

All of a sudden I was haunted by flashbacks, the memory which holds no importance for me. The memory I want to vanish from my god damn life.

Her.

" Adi, you gonna marry me right? " She spoke these a dreamy smile.
" Do you think I'll let anyone else take my place? "
" You'll have to propose to me first"
"Surething babygirl, I will" with that I kissed her forehead.

I closed my Macbook with a loud thud and Diya flinched a bit.

Marriage, marriage and fucking marriage.

Why can't my mum understand these little lines that I don't have a heart which will beat for someone else. She should know that I am not capable of loving anybody.

Advait Agnihotry doesn't have feelings. My feelings died 5 fucking years ago and now, my work holds the utmost position in my life.

Diya kept her head lower trying to hide her emotions. But I cannot bear all these things. Fuck I need air.

I rose from the couch,returning to my bedroom, not wanting to hear their further conversation and thinking that I never heard my mum's words.
Marriage? That too with Diya?

Has everyone officially lost it or what?

I have my control over my company, my house but the only thing I cannot control is this stuff.

Marriage. Which I clearly do not want.

There is nothing which I cannot handle or cope with. I'll fucking deal with this later but now I just need air.

I went to my balcony and stood there, letting the cold breeze slap my bdy and I closed my eyes.

I see her. I see her face whenever I try to close my eyes or sleep, or anything else.

I relive her betrayal. The way she crushed me . My feelings, fucking everything.

That was the day I knew that my heart is not capable of loving anymore.

That happy college boy is dead. The man right here is the reality and no one can change the reality.

I own my reality. I own my darkness.

And no way in hell I am giving in .

___________________

___________________

Author

Guys, I am bimaar and uper se exam ka tadka....uff
I am making a schedule.

I will update DBF on Saturdays & His Ecstasy on Sundays ( I'll give a double update if I get time)

I can't promise you the next chapter because I've my academics. But I'll soon, after my exams will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for reading 💓🧿