11 | The event.

Stay tuned for the next chapter at 6:00 PM 🐧🌷

The 12th chapter of His Ecstasy will be updated on stck at 6:00 pm ( pakka).

Vote vote : 250 🌟

This chapter is cute, I am telling you 😭👍🏻🫀

Do let me know how you felt about the chapter 👀

Happpyyy readingggg💗

It was the day where Diya and Advait will leave for the event, organised in Pune

They had their flight scheduled from Delhi to Pune at 7 in the evening.

Both Diya and Advait were adored and respected by the youth. The fact that they both have achieved a lot throughout the years and yet, they are simple and grounded.

Advait doesn't talk much, Diya either, which is why, both of them are perfect for each other. They can enjoy each other's silence, without having any feelings of awkwardness and discomfort.

" Diya, Thepla pack kardu? " Divya inquired.

" Mom! " She exclaimed in horror.

" What? It's a long flight baby " Divya pouted.

" She is not traveling in economy, Divi. " Her father shook his head while chuckling at her mum.

" Exactly, Maa aandddd-" Samaira silently strode towards her mother and whispered in her mum's ear.

Divya's eyes shined with excitement and she later smirked at Diya.

" You sure going to the event? Or have some better plans? " Divya asked.

Diya's eyes widened and she looked at the culprit who was grinning like a sly fox.

She glared at her sister, who happened to hide behind their father.

" Diya, hurry up. Advait aaega n tujhe lene? " Her mother questioned her----teased her.

" Advait is going with you? " Her father raised his brows at her.

Typical Father.

Divya rolled her eyes and moved towards her husband with a sarcastic smile.

" Shaadi honi h dono ki kuch hafto mai, kindly keep this protective father mode in your pocket " Divya glared at her husband.

Her father gulped in utmost fear, after all no one dared to defy the lady of the house.

" Mumma is scary " Samaira muttered under her breath.

" I heard that " Divya squinted, towards her younger one.

They were engraved in their own things while on the other side, Diya was completely red.