...I'm back...

"Hey Vox.." Velvette slowly cracks the door open. She pokes her head inside. I can only imagine how much anger Vox will have.

"Get the fuck out. You fucking bitch." I hear Vox snap. "Weren't you gonna leave like Y/N did??" Those words pain my heart. Velvette glances at me before walking into his room.

"Yeah I left just like them..." I hear her begin. I'm too nervous to walk in. "But I came back like them as well..." She grabs the door handle letting me in. I stare at the ground as Vox watches me.

"What. The. Fuck." Is all I hear him say. Velvette walks over to me, grabbing my hand.

"Just hear them out.." She slowly moves her gaze back to Vox. I finally glance up at his expression. His face clearly reading anger. I glue my eyes back to the floor. He probably hates me now...

"No. Get them out of here." He glares at me, I feel it despite not even glancing up from the ground under me.

"Y/n please talk to him-" Velvette turns to me and nudges my arm. I glance at her face. She looks at me with pleading eyes. I sigh and take a breath in.

"Vox..?" I say. I look back at his face and I wait for him to lash out on me.

"Velvette get out." He turns to her, glaring. Velvette scoffs and smiles walks out, shutting the door behind her.

"What the hell happened?" Vox grumbles as he clenches his hands into fists. I walk closer to him. I notice the room is a mess.

"A lot-" I pause, "Alastor threatened me.." I finally break my gaze away from the ground and look at him. "After I was done with that client the last day we saw each other, Alastor told me he'd kill you if I didn't cooperate."

Vox's expression goes from bitter to uneasy. I watch his hands begin to fidget. I want to offer him my hand to hold instead, but he probably doesn't fully trust me anymore.

"Can you go more in depth?" He mumbles quietly. He avoids looking at me and instead looks at the space infront of him.

"Yeah.. I can."

***

"So let me get this straight..." Vox turns his head to look at me while we sit against the wall. I was finally done explaining everything. How I have as trapped. How I had to fight. How Velvette and Orion saved me and Aspen. All of it. "Alastor forced you to leave by threatening my life. Then kept you locked up. And Orion- broke the curse by sacrificing himself... And now you're here..."

"Yeah...." I nod bringing my hands into my lap. I can barely process Orion's death. He had killed himself in front of me...

"I see..." Vox takes a heavy breath in.

Suddenly his hand is in front of me.

I slowly bring my hand to his.

He holds my hand tightly. I feel my heart quicken.

"I can't blame you... but...it hurt," he looks at me with painful eyes. "So much.." Slowly I watch Vox pulls our hands to his chest. I watch him sadly.

"I know...and I'm sorry." I bring him into a hug.

Vox hesitates, but quickly pulls me in. His arms wrap around me tightly. I rest my chin on his shoulder, shutting my eyes. I let myself relax in comfort after the horrid days I faced.

"Are you okay?" Vox grabs my shoulders and pulls away to face me. This question causes everything to snap back into reality. The weakness and injuries in my body burn on me like fire.

"Yeah... sort of..." I mumble. Vox traces his hand on my face and sighs.

"Y/n..." I look up at him. "I'm sorry I gave up looking. And that I just assumed you left.." His eyes fill with tears. I didn't expect this from him... I thought he would just be mad...

His arms cling to me. I watch him fight the tears back from his eyes.

"Vox, hey.." I raise my hand to his face "Is there anything you need from me?" I ask gently. I just want to find a way I can help.

"C-Can you just hold me..? Please-"

I lay back on the bed. I let Vox lay between my legs, and on top of my chest. Just like the one night...

He cries into my arms and I start to feel tears in mine.

After being apart for so long.

Hurting so much.

We sit there, crying, holding onto each other, smiling, reflecting... a relieving time....

After some time I hear a knock on the door. Vox wraps his arms around me tighter.

"Guys can I am coming in to show the two of you something." Velvette calls through the door. "And for the love of hell, you better have clothes on." I find myself smiling at this.

She walks in with her phone in hand, facing the screen at us.

"I had Orion record a video before we went through with it all..."

My heart freezes.

On the screen I see a smiling Orion who looks broken and worried.

Play.

"Uh... hey.... I'm sure you both know I'm dead by the time you're watching this..."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

SOSJEJSJRBAJRBHE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER??????

L O L O L O L O L

-Cd