And I see the screen again...

It's been a while since I've made my appearance in Hell. It's also been a while since I've made my impact. I'm an overlord.

I'm not sure when I picked that title up. Or who decided it. But that's where I was now. And I liked it this way. Power at my hands. I could do what I wanted. Stand for my own ideas.

In a sense I felt less trapped.

I looked around my office. I couldn't help but love this place. It was chaotic. And I had so much now.

A knock at my door broke my thoughts into silence as I turn my head.

"Yes?" I call out facing my door. The door opened to reveal my assistant. Aspen was their name. Extremely smart. I could trust them. Hence why they were working so close with me.

"You've got a letter...from..." they pause handing over the black envelope, it had blue accents on it. I grab it. "The V's, Miss..." Aspen looked at the note and back at my face.

This was the first time I had been contacted by them. With any of the overlords to be honest. Alastor was the last one I've let close, and not even willingly. And Alastor has been missing for some time now... I set the note on my desk and motion Aspen away. They smile and leave.

Turning to the note I breathe in. I lean forward in my chair. Slowly I open the seam of the envelope and grab the paper letter inside.

"Dear Miss Y/n,

It's the pleasure of the V's to offer the wonderful chance at a business deal between our power companies. Between Valentino's Porn business, Vic's tech, and Velvet's media and your magic we could bring great power to our fingers. Think about the offer. We'd love to have you. Meet at our headquarters tonight, 7:30 pm. Sharp.

~The V's"

Oh shit. I stare at the offer of a meeting with some of Hell's biggest Overlords. Most powerful. Probably most crappy too. I sigh and glance at the shimmering clock on my office wall. I'd be meeting them in two hours. If I go.

Two hours, hm? I roll my chair back from my desk and stretch my arms. I stand up and grin. Let's get ready then.

And just like that going to meet the V's was a go.

***

I had on a classy yet impressive outfit. It was black with red and blue accents. Charmed with silver details. (Imagine what you'd like :])

I grin in the mirror and grab my staff. The symbols on it confused me, yet I felt as if they matched my soul. I sound insane thinking that.

I walk out of my office through my grand building. I watch my employees as they do their work. I spot Aspen. They caught my eye and dismissed themselves to talk with me.

"Meeting I assume?" They asked while walking with me to the door. I nod and Hand them a list of things to be done.

"And you are in charge of getting everyone to finish these."

"Yes ma'am." Aspen nodded and walked away to give out orders. I walked out through the glass doors. The fresh scents of blood and chaos never fail to fly through the air. I decide I'd walk to the meeting, I had enough time to spare. Which also gave me time to think. This proposal seemed random, yes. But to think of it, having all four of us work together from such different...structures would be a great combine. I drag my hand along a brick wall as I walk down the crumbling sidewalk. I do wonder how much of foil Heaven and hell are from one another.