Oh fuck-

"WHAT THE FUCK-?!?" I heard Vox scream. I jump awake and jolt myself up. Or I at least try. Vox's arm was still holding me close.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY BED?!"

"YOU WOULD'NT LET ME LEAVE LAST NIGHT-" I yell back as he throws himself off the bed. He sits up quickly looking flabbergasted. As he tried to recall the previous night I watched him have an epiphany. I sit up and stare at him.

Silence.

And not the good kind.

***

"We never talk about this again." Vox said as I opened the front door to leave. I glare at him. He has been yelling at me since we woke up.

"You've only said that fucking twenty times, clingy shit." I couldn't help but feel hurt at his outburst. I knew it was coming. I never meant for the hug to cause an entire sleepover. But it wasn't my fucking fault.

"Fuck off, Y/n." Vox mumbled and closed the door behind me. I feel my heart frown at this but my anger had my actions in a chokehold. I mutter under my breath and turn away from the building.

This fucking feels like a one night stand-

A real shitty one.

I start walking down the street and text Aspen.

Their text back last night read "Okie dokie Boss, take care"
I smile.

"I'm heading back now. Thank you for watching over while I was gone. You're seriously my best friend."

Aspen is the one person I can trust.

I walk down the pavement and watch the beautifully hideous things happening in hell. I look up at the sky. Cloudy. Foggy. Gross. Hot. Yet cold.
Yuck. Looks like we're probably in for a storm later.

I come up to the door of my headquarters. A pit in my stomach forms. I open the door glancing in at the dark lobby.

"Are we having a power ou- Oh my fucking God..." I stand in the doorway blood smeared up and down the walls. Bodies of my employees layed lifeless on the ground. Red poured out onto the floor. In the middle of the silence I hear a whimper. Aspen was curled up in a ball crying in the middle of the red soaked ground.

"Aspen..." my voice sounds hollow.

My friend-...

They lift their head, their black hair falling over their yellow eyes.

"B-boss...?" They're shaking. I take a step forward before they speak.

"Is he gone?..." I stop.

My heart drops.

"Is who gone?..." my voice in swallowed in fear.

"Alastor." The hoarse whisper comes from Aspen.

I stare at them. Fuck- what do I do??
Alastor?

Why would he kill as these people?

Where is he?