And what are we...?

A/N HOLY SHIT- WE ARE OVER 2K READS- GUYS- OH MY GOD- THANK YOU ALL- <3

The past two days Velvet, Val and Vox all keep me company. I had to admit, I liked having them around.

No one mentioned to Vox or I about how close he always was. Or protective..

We were all sitting in the living room just talking and hanging out. Vox held me in his lap on the couch. He nuzzles his face into my neck and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile at his action. I notice Velvet angles her phone at us. She grins.

I get a message on my phone. From Velvet.

"Velvet, why'd you text Y/n if she's right here?" Vox murmurs confused.

"Oh that's for her to open laterrr~"  velvet winks at me and I chuckle a bit to myself. Vox huffs annoyed. I put my hand on one of his legs that wrapped around my own. I hear him hum a bit and adjust his arms around my waist.

"UGH- that fucking whore." Val throws his phone at a wall. "Not answering me again!" Vox makes an annoyed grunt.

"Which one?.." I ask quietly seeing as how no one else gave a flying fuck. Not that I really cared for the...whores he was mad at.

"FUCKING ANGEL DUST." He yells. I sigh. I've heard the name of that pornstar so many times I could puke. And the way Val spoke about him...

"Pick a new whore to be obsessed with." Vox mutters. Val glares at him through the pink heart glasses he wore.

"YOU DONT GET IT. I made Angel. I turned him into a fucking star. LITERALLY." Val seemed like he was being dramatic. But this is important to him and he's a business partner. And a friend. Even if he was a terrible person, we're in hell...

We're sinners.

I give an assuring smile to Val. "Look, if he's staying at that hotel that means he's giving himself a break from work. That means he'll probably be extra rested for his takes." Val thinks to himself for a second.

"Oh whatever. But still. He's so ungrateful."

Velvet yawns.

"I'm heading home ya guys. Val-syyy~ I need a ride. So get your bitching butt up and let's leave these..." she pauses "grossly obsessed with each other people alone."

I roll my eyes.

"And they'll probably fuck or some shit" Val adds with a laugh. Vox flips him off and finishes off the drink he had. He's had like six cups already.. He walks away from me on the couch and goes to the kitchen for another drink. I turn red and clear my throat from Val's comment.

I hug Velvet. "See ya 'round" I say.

"Look at that photo I sent you babes." She walks over to Val. "Buh byeee~"

Val waves and winks at us before leaving Vox's house.

I stretch my back and smile at Vox. He smiles back at me. He makes his way over to me and sits next to me. He lays down and puts his head in my lap.

"I'm so happy it's just youuu and me~" I chuckle at him, he's clearly tipsy from drinking all day today. And now he's drinking again.

He gently traces his fingers around on my neck. I feel my face turn red. I clear my throat.

"God..." he mutters staring directly in my eyes.

"Hm?" I notice how jittery I am that he's acting like this. Not a bad jittery though...

"You're so hot~" he smirks and caresses my cheek. I turn red. O h

"How much did you drink-" I stand up and nervously look at him laying on the couch grinning at me drunkly.

"Enough for me to be honest~"

"How about you just go to- beddd-" I offer him my hand to help him. "You seem real loopy" I mumble under my breath.

He rolls his eyes and takes my hand. "Only if you join me~"

I pause dead my tracks.

"Hmm?~"

I face him.

"Vox, I don't know if you'd act on something you'd regret...like last time-" I try to pull my hand away. I remember the last time he insisted on me staying..

"Y/n, listen. You're the most lovely person ever.. I want to spend forever with you.. I mean it. I was too scared of how I felt before. I'm not acting on anything I don't truly mean... and last time I didn't regret a moment of it.."

By the time he's done talking my back is against a wall. We're face to face. One of his arms slowly make its around my waist. The other hand touches my face as we stare into each other's eyes. He backs me up fully against the wall.

Next thing I know my lips are on his.

My heart raced and fluttered as Vox traced his hands on my body. I couldn't pull myself away from this feeling. I couldn't get enough..

His tongue pushes against mine and he reaches for my head. I wrap my arms around his neck and let him push me into the wall. It felt so right.

Vox groaned and ran his ran through my hair. I reached for his suit collar. Once our mouths part I gasp for my breath. We paused and stared at each other panting. He puts his hand to the side of my face and smiles. His other hand was firm on my hip. His thumb gently rubs my cheek.

"You're so beautiful.." he says softly. I stare into his eyes unable to pull myself away. He stands in front of me looking at my lips. Whilst I examine his. I take in how loose his body appears to be. How cute he looked.. how close I felt to him.. he bites his lip and stares at mine.

I lean forward and kiss him again. He instantly puts his hands on my hips and leans into me. My body turns warm. He bites my bottom lip softly and smiles happily. He pulls me into a hug.

I hug him back. Without hesitation.

He kisses the top of my head.

We walk to the bedroom, tired from the day. As I lay down next to him my heart pounds hard. We just fucking made out- He lays down facing me. Unsure of what to do. I take a quick breath of air and kiss him quickly before cuddling up in his arms. As I do this he makes his way to my neck, kissing it softly. I breathe heavily and he holds me tighter.

I lay in his embrace for sometime before I get a text from Velvet. I open it to find a picture of earlier today. It was me and Vox. Sitting on the couch together. When I sat in his lap and he hugged me like a stuffed animal.

I smile at the picture. The text below it from just now catches my attention.

"Have y'all confessed your undying love for each other yet? LMAO"

I giggle at her message but choose to not respond.

I wasn't too sure what to say.

"No, we just made out in his hall way"???

I nuzzle into Vox's chest while he rubs his hand in circles on my back.

"Goodnight Y/n~" he coos in my ear, then kisses me one last time.

"Goodnight Vox.." I close my eyes as the event from before plays in my head over and over again. On a repeat cycle.

So what the hell are we now...?

A/n
SOOOOOO?
yall made out. I mean no one confessed but like...

Y/n and Vox totally act like a damn couple...

Also, I'm gonna try to post little drawings of like Orion and Aspen! And obviously doodles of Voxxy boy :]
Would you guys want a doodle of myself too? An "about the author"? Eh?

Hope you liked the chapter!!

-CD