Our first big discussion...

The light from the sun flew in through my window. I yawn and sit up in bed. Getting dressed for the day. I dress as I normally would, classy yet comfy. I grab my phone. A text from Velv flashed on my screen.

"Vox wants to talk to u. I'm going to the meeting 2day for all of us. Xoxo"

Oh yeahhh... The overlord meeting was today. The other day when I was talking with the V's they had mentioned Velv going to represent the entire group. So we could all keep working.

Vox wants to talk to me? I think about our previous private encounter. I remember our hands together. The way he smiled. My cheeks heated up and I cleared my throat. I text Velvet back and carry on with my morning. Or at least I try.

Every once in a while the memorize of that night flood back into my mind's eye. I remember how tired Vox looked. How badly I wish I would hold him and help- What- I shake my head and continue to walk down the long hall. Now why is Lucifer's name would I be thinking that? I grab a stack of paper and head to the diner. I take a seat at a table in the corner and read over my reports on the week's work.

I take a sip of my coffee.

Vox's drinking popped into my mind.

What the fuck.

I dump my leftovers in the trash and head to my office room. I had an hour till I should head over to the V's headquarters. I sit by a large window in my office. It gave me a view of the glowing sky.

Glowing like Vox that night. His smile in the dark limo crept into my mind. Unknowingly I smile to match his.

Why would he want to talk to me?

I touch my hand to the cold glass. I watch the people down below. Hell was a horrid place. Yet it had so much beauty. I glance at my staff. I look at the symbols engraved inside the wood.

Unique.

Like Vox...

I pause my thoughts and stare at the ground.

What is with me today- Shit. I stretch my shoulders and walk to the door.

***

I was on my way. As I was dropped off by Aspen in the Limo I stare at the V's huge building. It was a bit larger than mine. Mostly in height. I wave to Aspen who was driving away now. I walk straight into the building knowing where to go now.

Except, no one was in the main office...

"Vox? Val?" I call their names knowing Velv was at the meeting. I walk around their office. I see a picture of Vox and Velv, Vox was smiling. That's kinda cute... I stop myself in thought. Uhh-

"Oh shit- Y/n! Sorrryyyyy, Val dragged me to his studio, and then Velv wanted a ride. But big big news!" Vox quickly walks over to me. His face grinning.

"H-" I try to say hi.

"We found a dead exorcist." He explains with enthusiasm. "Dead!" He speeds over to his desk.

"Wait what-" I turn my head to watch him. He pulled out photos of the head of an exorcist angel. I stare at it, flabbergasted.

"Dead. We can fight back." He glances at me. "Velv is bringing it up at the meeting today. We're gonna figure out how this happened."

I nod and take one of the photos from his desk. I examine the photo closely. I then glance at Vox who was staring at the pictures with an excited smile. I can't help but smile sweetly at his grin.