Its about fucking time

"FUCK YEAH!!!" Velvet yelled. I smile full of embarrassment. Vox rolls his eyes and glanced at me before looking back at his computer. Velvet grabs my shoulders and shakes them. She was pretty damn happy to hear Vox and I are dating now.

"THE FOLDER MADE THIS HAPPEN" I laugh and try to pry her off me.

"Well it's about time~" Val chuckles to himself. He smirks at Vox. "Too bad Voxxy wasn't the one to make the first move~" Vox flipped him off.

"He was the first one to fall~" Val grins and turns to me. I look at his eyes through his heart shaped shades, confused.

"He was??" I ask

Velvet dies of laughter.

"Oh yes~ Voxxy here after the bar when you dropped him off and was yapping~"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP-" Vox yells at Val. "I WAS DRUNK SHITLESS-"

"Stillll~ He was going on and on about you Y/n!" Velvet grins teasingly at Vox. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Mhm~ and went into some detail about what he wanted to-" Vox throws a stack of paper at the tall moth demon. Val rubs his face and frowns.

"YOU FUCKER-" Val yells at him.

"OH SHUT UP" Vox yells back.

Velvet and I turn to each other and roll our eyes.

"Vox came back talking up a storm about how pretty you were and blah blah, how much he wanted to pin you down~ and so on" she smirks. Vox gives her a death glare.

"I'm going to take away your access to every fucking social media platform you can think of." Vox mutters. Velvet clenches her phone to her chest, dramatically. I can't help but turn red and chuckle.

"Anyways, I'm glad you two fuckers finally confessed~ But Vox," she grins at him "you'll always be second to meee~" Vox glares at Velvet, flipping her off. Velvet laughs and throws a pillow from the sofa at Vox. He chuckles a bit.

Velvet glances at her phone. She makes a little humming sound. "Hey Val,"

Valentino turns his head and leans over the shoulder of Velvet.

"Yes?~"

"Your spider whore posted something about.." she looks at the screen "'Ready to slaughter some cunt ass angels'... Huh, and he's with that cat Alastor owns." Velvet showed us all the picture of Angel and Husk grinning at one another. I was so damn right, they're totally a thing- wait- angels????? I look at the caption. It matched what Velvet said.

"He's too damn fucking close to that cat." Val glared at the screen and brought it closer to his face. Old loser can probably barely read that text. I chuckle to myself then think.

"Slaughter angels...?" Vox looks at Velvet closely.

"Yeah dipshit." Velvet nods then freezes. She grins. I catch on. They know about the head. They know the angels can be killed!

"Those fuckers think they're gonna take on the exorcists?!" Vox  laughs. Val blinks his anger at Angel away and chuckles.

"Those fuck faces are all gonna die. Hopefully the Radio demon too." Vox grins evilly at the phone. I couldn't help but wish something would happen to Alastor. He took my best friend. And tried fucking killing me. Not to mention all he's done now.

I find myself hoping an angel kills him.

***

We were finally home after a long day of work. Tomorrow was the extermination.. Every year I'm always safe. This is just.... Sooner.... It made me feel on edge.

"Y/n?" Vox says my name quietly as we walk into our dark bedroom. I turn my head towards him as he changes out of his clothes. I blush and look away.

"Yeah?"

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" I stay quiet and think. Was I nervous? Yes Was I going to be okay? Yes I change into sleeping clothes. Shorts and a loose shirt.

"A bit. But isn't everyone around this time?" I make my way to our bed in the dark. Vox watches me. He nods and lays down next to me.

I lay on my side and watch his face.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him.

Vox shrugs. He reaches for my hand and brings it to his face. I rub my thumb along his face.

"I'm worried that those hotel shits are going to cause a bigger issue with the angels." He says in a small voice. I knew he was worried. I kiss his head and he gives me a sheepish smile. Something I don't see often.. I smile at this.

"Y/n..?" His voice is still low and quiet.

"Hm?" He reaches for my cheek.

"I love you, so much." He keeps his talking quiet and unsure as if he expected me to laugh at him. I smile at him and kiss him softly.

"I love you too Vox." I nuzzle into his chest and close my eyes. I hear his heartbeat slow and his body relax into mine.

"Please always remember you're important to me." He kisses my head many times. I smile and feel my heart warm up.

"I'll remember that, as long as you remember you are important to me too."

He chuckles quietly. He wraps his legs around my body and his grip tightens. I kiss his neck before I drift off into sleep.

Everything will be ay okay..

Nuh uhhh. Everything is going to NOT be ay okay. Dumbass.
Hope you enjoyed!
Next chapter is hella long
-Cd

 Vox x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara