If only...

~Vox's Pov~
( You're not fucking conscious Lmao -CD )
This is a short one, sorry

Y/n has been out for five days.

And the last fucking memory with her was me telling her to go home. And shoving her away when she didn't do anything wrong.

It was all my stupid dumbass fault.

Maybe if I hadn't made her go home. Maybe if I hadn't rushed her. Maybe if I didn't ask her to stay. Maybe if I didn't offer a hangout to talk about the angel. Maybe if I kept my distance.

I sat in the corner of the spare room I've been housing Y/n in.

The word of her entire Headquarters being torn to shit and employees brutally murdered got around. And better yet...
By none other than the Radio Demon himself.

Fucking Alastor.

I clench my hands into tight fists. Blood trickled down my hands. I sigh angrily.

I haven't been sleeping well. I've been so worried he would show up and hurt her again. I've been worrying about how he returned. I look at Y/n on her bed. Her h/c hair draped over the pillows. Her chest slowly falling and rising with a slight struggle. I look at her soft hands. My fingers to hold hers in mine and comfort her how she's done many times for me. I notice the blood hasn't gotten off my Jacket. I wipe the remaining blood on it and take it off. I walk over to Y/n's bed.

"I am so sorry....for forcing you out... blaming you....im sorry I wasn't there sooner..." I reach for her hand gently and bring it to my face. I touch my face to her hand and watch her.

"VOX."

I lash my head to the door where Velvet stood with her hands on hips. I need to take that spare key from her.

"Look, I know your precious girlfriend is dying but you haven't done your work in four days. People are wondering."

GIRLFRIEND- Nuh uh. No way. No

But...

No

"She's our business partner. You should care more."

"Oh I do care. I just don't love her to the point I need to watch her every minute and hold her hand."

I look at my hands around hers and glare back to velvet.

"Yeah." She says with sass. She pulls out her phone and texts away. I ignore her and turn my head to Y/n's injured face. Her soft cheeks holding cuts. I reach my hand out but Velvet clears her throat. I turn my head to her in anger.

"Good fucking Satan. What the hell do you want?" Velvet rolls her eyes and puts her phone away.

"You to do your work. And admit you're all goo-goo eyes for Y/n." She smirks. I feel a fuse about to blow. I let go of Y/n hands.

I stand up facing the tiny and short, pigtailed Velvet.

"I'll do my work just get the fuck out of here." She shrugs and blows me a kiss while walking away.

"Everyone sees it Voxxxx~" she sings as she walks out down the hall. I clench my fist.

I sigh and turn to Y/n.

"Please wake up soon..." I bend down and lay a kiss softly on her head.

***

POV of......

I made a mistake. I thought this would be the safer choice. I thought he'd keep me at his side like she did.

But as I look around this dungeon I realize how wrong one person could be.

Since it happened I've been locked down here. It wasn't fair.

I did most of the work. I killed her. I fucking killed her.

I did.

I assume this place is under the place he stays. But that doesn't help me. No one up there would be able to help.

Did I make a mistake killing her...?

Betraying her...?

I stay in my corner of the dark and musty place. Dust and spider webs filled every inch. I could've sworn i saw a fucking skeleton somewhere when he first threw me in. I've been too scared to move more than a foot since.

I did make a mistake....

Didn't I?....

A/n
Hey! Sorry this one is so so short
I mean 700 words compared to my usual 1,000+ is a big difference

I just wasn't too sure how to keep going about this chapter.

So the next one will be the start of actual entertainment I swear

-CD