Need a cuddle buddy?...

It's been two days since the head of an angel was found. I text Vox.

"Still on for our research session?"

I put my phone down. Getting ready for the day I decide to put on comfy clothes. The outfit still blends beautifully, and allowed me to stay comfortable. Ding

I turn to my phone that Buzzed.

"Heck yeah"

I smile at Vox's text. Ever since I had that night with him under the sky I can't help but feel... feel weird. I can't stop thinking of him.

I put my phone back down and grab my papers of research I've done. About the angel. And of Alastor.

I text vox.

"I'm heading over now. Be there soon"

"Okay Y/n :)"

I smile even more. I bag all my papers and walk down the main lobby.

"Aspen I'll be back later tonight. I don't have much for you all to work on so once today's stuff is done take a break."

Aspen popped their head from around the corner. They hop over to me.

"Have you guys figured out the whole..." they lower their voice and cover their mouth, "angel incident?"

"No, but I think we will tonight. I'll tell you all about it." I wink at them and they nod with a smile. Aspen goes off to help the other workers.

Off I go..

***

"Y/nnnn" Vox greets me at the door as if he had been waiting there since I've text him.

"Waiting for me?" I ask with a playful grin. I walk with him to his room.

"For a bitch like you?" He pauses "Maybe."

I laugh as we enter through his bedroom door.

I sit on the couch in the living room in the first room. He sits right beside me as I pull out my papers of research and theories. Im careful to not let him see the ones on Alastor just yet.

"Fuck you have a lot of papers." I chuckle at his comment.

"This is pretty damn important research to Hell."

Vox looks as if he wants to do something, or say something other than discuss the papers of research. I pause my shuffling of the papers and look at his glowing face.

"W-what?" He awkwardly reaches for his neck.

"Something else on your mind?" I ask seeming a bit worried. Whenever something got to Vox's head it bugged him till it was solved.

"No...well, yes but not something you should-get to know." He leans back on the couch and grumbles to himself. I reach for his hand to get his attention and calm him.

"Don't fucking do that- I- uh..." Vox snapped at me. Pulling his hand away then reaching out hesitantly. He put his hand down and looked at the papers.

"Okay I won't then." I put my hands in my lap. I honestly felt hurt.

"No no-" he reaches for my hand and grabs it seeming ticked off. "It's fine"