Let's do this!

Mulai dari awal

Einstein nodded. "I'll have to make a few tests. I hope you are not dieing but if you are then Tesla and I will try to find a solution."

Martha looked to the ground. "Thank you. I pray that you can prove me wrong."

...

Satomi landed infront of Einstein's lab and got inside, her phone with the picture of the theatre card in her hand.

"Einstein-" Satomi said but the scientist wasn't in her lab. Satomi looked around and saw a door leading to somewhere, a sign above it shined red. The white haired Valkyrie assumed Einstein was in there taking care of a patient or doing a realy dangerous experiment.

The Valkyrie walked out of the lab and waited infront of the entrance.

"First the Mech, then the mass accident in London and just now the subway accident. How can these things be related? The first event hurt AE's reputation. The second event killed a bunch of people, so did the third. Anti-Entropy is rich and one of the two main defences against the Honkai." Satomi thought.

After a while the door to the lab opened. Satomi turned her head and saw Martha walking out. She looked sad, almost as if she wanted to cry right now.

"Martha? Why are you here?" Satomi asked suprised.

The Captain looked at her. A moment passed before answearing "I just had to do...something. How far are you with learning the rules? And why is there blood on your pants?" Martha asked.

Satomi stood straight and answeared "I have sucessfully remembered the book of rules down to how many letters are on each page! The blood is not mine, I just have been involved in an accident!" The Valkyrie saluted.

Martha smiled somber and looked away. "Do you know now why you should always have backup?" She asked now the smile remaining.

"Because otherwise it could lead to casualty and failure of the mission." Satomi answeared.

"Yes but-" Martha stopped herself and thought of what to say. "Are you up for a small trip over to Germany? I want to show you something." She asked.

"Sure but I..." Satomi looked at Martha. Her body language, her face expression and her gaze where all so not her. "I'm with you. Einstein can wait." The white haired Valkyrie said.

...

Germany sure had a beautiful scenery in the summer. The fields where green and the people where coming out to enjoy the good wheater.

It was also a country with many monuments to their fallen daughters, their Valkyries, and every country that falls under the territory Schicksal has these monuments.

In the middle of nowhere stood one of these monument dedecated to the fallen Valkyries that came from that region. It was small but significant to Martha.

"Two of my friends and squadmembers came from that region. One was like you. An idiot who got herself killed because she insisted that she could do everything alone because she was the strongest." Martha said.

Satomi stayed silent and only listened for now.

"It was in 2001...I think. The remnants of the second eruption where still getting cleaned up and that idiot didn't tell us she was going to face hoards of Honkai beasts alone. When they found her she was dead but countless dead beasts where laying around her." Martha told her, still remembering her friends dead body.

      ■■.■■.2001

"She died!" Marieanne screamed as she looked at her dead sister. She was still wearing her torn clothes. Her left leg was missing and juding by the wounds it was ripped off. Her right leg completly broken, the knee cap out of place and bone splinters sticking out of the skin.