At Jackal's Mercy

Bronya and Seele carefully sneaked into the warehouse and hit behind chests. There where only three people inside, all wearing casual clothes.

"Get that inside." One guy said and the other two nodded. They went over to one of the larger chests and pulled out a body bag. It wasn't empty.

Bronya took a pictures of them and silently requested backup for an arrest. She knew they where about to leave but without wheels they wouldn't be able to drive.

Bronya tiped something into her phone and signaled Seele to read it.

'I'm going to break their wheel. Can you cause for a few noises?" The message read. Seele nodded approving and walked over to some metalic stuff.

"Don't get caught." Veliona said in Seele's head.

Seele knocked over the metalic stuff and quickly went away from it.

"What was that?" One of the men asked as they all turned towards the sound. It gave Bronya the perfect moment to stab multible times into one of the wheels with a needle, making sure they will drive nowhere. She quickly dissapeared into hiding and saw that Einstein replied already.

'Police is going to storm the building in two minutes.' Bronya nodded approving.

Seele watched as the men came towards the source of the sound.

"Not gonna lie, I thought World Serpent members where a bit more then these loosers." Veliona said in Seele's head.

The young girl was sneaking over to Bronya when she noticed a blue envelope hidden between tools. Seele quietly sneaked to it and looked inside.

It was money, a few thousand US Dollar to be exact.

Shortly after, the police stormed the building and arrested the three men. Bronya and Seele showed their AE Id's.

"Bronya oneechan." Seele said and gave Bronya the envelobe with money in it.

She took one look at it and then gazed over to the men getting into the policecar. Bronya walked over to them asked "What where you doing here?"

The men didn't answear.

"You forgot the envelope." Bronya said and held the blue envelope up.

"Thats our money!" One of them said but the other two quickly shushed him.
"Who gave you the job?" Bronya asked.

The men looked at each other defeated.
"A men. He said if we grab the bodybag and let it dissapear we get the money." One of them said.

"Why isn't the World Serpent doing it for themself?" Bronya asked herself.

"What did the men look like?" Bronya asked.
"We don't know, I never saw him." The men said. Bronya nodded and walked away.

Seele and a police officer looked at the bodybag. Bronya joined them quickly and signaled the officer to open it. He did so and revealed a men.

Bronya looked at her phone and saw that the tracker was indeed on the dead men.

"Where they too busy to bring away a body?" Bronya asked herself.

After another look around they returned back to Saltlake Base to report.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Theresa felt terrible. She first lost Elham in the place she thought was safe for her students. Then years later Kiana and Himeko dissapeared, then months later Satomi was kidnapped, and just as they found Kiana, Mei left them.