What did I know? My parents didn't have a happy one. My mom was alone most of the time till I was born. She said I was the reason my father came back to her.

My father didn't actually love her, and today I found the reason he didn't. Vivian's mom. They were forced to get married. By forced I mean my dad was threatened at gun point to sign marriage certificates. Mom's twin had to, to save her sister from their father. It was the only way.

My father was never absent though, but he made my mother unhappy. That was why I didn't like him. He was a playboy, he slept around, and he didn't care. He even had a bastard with some American.

That was what i knew marriage to be. I liked Vivian and I hoped I wouldn't be such a husband to my future woman. If things didn't work out between Vivian and I, I'd let her go. I had learnt from my parents that forced marriages didn't really work out.

I heard noise from the gates and I saw people trooping in. People of all ages. I recognised Jordan. And I recognised my girl. She was on some guy's back with her head on his shoulder. Her family was large, and the male population... I said a silent prayer. Brian wasn't anywhere to be found.

The crowd divided when they got to the buildings. They I waited a while before texting her.

Your package has arrived.

I didn't send you and address.

Thankfully, she was online.

I found out myself.

Don't keep the delivery guy waiting.

He says he's by the car park.

Cominggg.

She had changed into small floral dress. The slips she wore were very visible but she didn't seem to mind. I hid and waited for her to come. She looked around while I sneaked p to her. I covered her mouth with my palms and she bit into them. I tuned her to face me.

"Surprise surprise.You have sharp teeth."

"Jesus Christ." She lost her footing and I steadied her. "Kenneth? Kenneth is it you?" I waited for her to make sense of her situation. "How did you? What are you doing here? Jesus Jesus. Let my dad not catch you. How did you come in?"

"Vivian, calm down. I'm with my father. Calm down. Your dad has seen me."

"Kenneth."

"Yeah?"

"It's you."

"Yes."

"It actually is you."

"The one and only."

"Oh my Gosh!!" she screamed. "Oh my. Oh my. Oh my. I don't know what's happening. Am I dreaming. Most likely."

"Hey, hey. It's not a dream. I am actually in your house in your village. I'm real."

"I'm gonna cry."

She actually did cry. One of her older cousins found us and almost had my head when he thought i was the one who made her cry. It took lots of convincing for him to leave us alone once more.it was after my dad left in the evening that Vivian finally snapped back to reality.

"You're staying here?"

"Surprise surprise."

Surprise surprise, guys

Surprise surprise, guys. How have y'all been? Well I've been trying so hard to keep breathing, guys. Life is hard right now.  I have UTMEs in ten days. Pray for your girl. Pray. Abeg, unu. 

This chapter is done. Next time we see these guys might be August-October. Nothing is certain. Thanks for reading though. We've come so far. thank you so much. Share, Vote.

Love y'all.