||45||

☆Buchi

"Jesus, God, this girl leave me alone."

"Jordan who is on the phone? I know it's a girl. How important is she to you?  Is she more important than me?" Lekwanu this girl oo.

"Yes, she is. Jaelyn, let go." She was gripping my shirt.

"Jordan, who is she to you? Tell me."

"Why should I? Hmm?"

"Jordan." I was tired of her stickiness and whining. It was too much.

"Angel, babe, I'll call you back later. Okay?" I smiled when I heard her 'I love you.' I was not sure if what I felt was love, but I really liked her. "Thanks. Take care." When she hung up, I faced Jaelyn who was looking at me like I wronged her.

"She's your babe?"

"Yes. So?"

"Why? Who is she? I want to meet her. "

"Why?"

"To know which girl could grab your attention like this."

"No, you won't. No. Please leave me alone. If you want to disturb someone, Felix is always available." She lowered her head while gripping her skirt-which was short.

"Fine! We'll be back for you!" She stormed off. I rolled my eyes. Drama queen. I glanced at my watch. In a few minutes, it'd be dinner time but I didn't feel like eating in the hall. I sent Chioma a text telling her I wasn't going to the dining hall.

 °

"The place is lively," I said looking at Rhema's background.

"You're missing a lot, Jordan. Too much. This one is strictly for seniors only excluding SS1s. Plus Sin City students."

"SHS came?"

"Of course. It's Balogun's birthday. Their girls sef. Look at." He switched the video camera to show two girls doing a lap dance. She switched it again and his face came into view. "Some have gone upstairs."

"Upstairs?"

"I forgot to tell you. I have the house all to myself today. Baba travelled with mom. Only a few servants are around to do their job. Guest rooms are open." He looked away like something caught his eye. "Fucking Jesus! This one will go viral. Jordan see. See."

"See what. Guy switch the camera. I'm seeing nothing." He switched it moving closer to what he was showing me. "I think he's over Chioma. This babe has his attention now. Excuse me all of you!! Put the phones down. Now!" He shouted to those capturing the scene. I also heard him shout to seize phones. There was a commotion but the centre of attention did not care. "Jordan, I trust you not to share this."

"I won't." Why had I never seen this side of him? "He's experienced."

"Shebi it's shocking you? I thought this guy was a virgin."

"He doesn't act like it. Tell them to find a room."

"I will." He muted and I used the time he was talking to the horny couple to take in everything I had just seen. I kept my phone aside and went to take some water. I felt hot after watching live porn. One featuring my sister's best friend and a girl I found familiar. "Jordan, are you still there."

"Yeah, I'm coming." I went back to the bed. "So are they there?"

"In the room. Still going at it." I scoffed. "I think he likes her." I raised my brows. Really. "He's protective. Even I can't hit on her. The chick is fine oo. I tried to shoot my shot once. Just once. Ebenezer kept glaring at me like he'd tear me apart. The girl sef collected my number and accepted the invitation to my house."