Six.

Who am I when I feel?
What dies in me when I am me...?

"Ok," He giggled, stumbling over his own feet to get to me, his hands coming out in front of him, "You've had too much,"

"I'm not even finished yet," I drawled, my own mouth in equal size to his, mirroring the grin on his face.
The sun was no longer brightening the forest but neither of us held a single care in the world. I certainly didn't, my eyesight was still making me able to see the glorious boy and his favourite surroundings.
Ethan pulled out a green spray paint and drew lines along the bricks to exaggerate the moss and dead vine linings on the wall.
I watched with awe. He was so fluid.
He then crashed next to me and pulled out both bottles and cracked open the lids, passing one over to me.
I sniffed it, clenching my jaw then deciding to suck up the consequences just for Ethan, I downed a swig.
The crack of a lighter was heard after, he had one hand full with the glass bottle and the other pinched over a cigarette being pulled to his lips.
I could've died a happy man at the sight.
He laughed at my face, expressed that I better not be a lightweight since he wouldn't be able to handle it if I threw up.
I wanted to laugh in his face, I settled with a chuckle. It was too soon for him to know.

"You don't gotta finish the bottle Jazzy!" He lazily tugged on the glass but I kept it firm in my grasp.
I wasn't finished with it yet.

"Get your own," I frowned, keeping the bottle by my side.
He giggled again, kneeling down beside me.
After he had drunk the neck of the bottle, he had persuaded me to drink to the top of the label, making out I had to do it or I wasn't cool.
And because I was cool, I drank further then the label then spluttered at the sour taste numbing my senses.
All to impress a boy, why? Because I wanted him to like me, I wanted him to think I was worthy enough to keep around.
He had cheered me on, then grabbed his own bottle to try and beat my record but was unable to, he coughed some of it up, leaning over a tree but laughing whilst he did it.
Never once had I seen a human regurgitate something then laugh through the process.

"Fuck Jazz! How did you manage that?" He sighed heavily, standing up straight again just to brush his hands from the moss on the tree on his joggers.

"I can just handle it better then you, clearly," I smirked even though my mouth was tingling in such a disgusting way that made me want to scratch at it.
I really couldn't handle it better then him, because he had drunken a little more then me and was still managing to make his way over to me, whilst I was slumped on the floor, back to a tree, barely managing my own words.
He pursed his lips and looked at me, not bothering to try and take the bottle away from me, knowing I wouldn't budge.

"We should sleep here," He suggested after a moment of our silence, "Oh wait we got school we can't," He waited for a moment, "Oh shit we got school tomorrow,"

"S'fine," I blinked lazily, turning my head to look into his cloudy green eyes, "I don't need to go through school again,"
Ethan laughed at my words, his head hitting the bark of the tree just as mine was.
It would only take one head turn for our cheeks to be against each other, even whilst drunk, the temptation for contact was striking through my mind like a man with the urge to kill.

"Do you really think that one day we'll go to heaven?" He wondered, his hand fiddling with the cross around his neck.
I watched him, the metal seemed expensive. I frowned too, unsure on how to answer considering I didn't have the same beliefs as him. I was also caught on my words since everything I said came out as a slur on my tongue.