She didn't know why she was sad when its supposed to bring her happiness. Yes it was supposed to bring happiness to her and him. But it changed to sadness. Cause it was all arranged and forced. They didn't have any opinions on this or any responsibilities. Their parents choose them not they, themselves. They thought marrying is something happy and joyful? Isn't it like.. getting married to someone you truly love? Their parents didn't even think of that! A marriage is all about true love. But when it is arranged, it doesn't perfectly fit that in and portray it. It just doesn't make any sense. Maybe, just maybe, if they tried finding each other on their own, they could possibly find each other and fall in love. If god really wants that and if they are really just destined. Jennie thinks that. Like what Sana said, they are destined and which is why they are brought together like this. Every single word means something. It's like, even if they don't know everything about it, they know the exact reason and the consequences. They are more thoughtful and meaningful than her.. they understand so much..

There was nothing to be sad about though. She can be happy if she wants. But the things around her just doesn't let her. Her heart won't listen to her at all. The really heart wants what it wants.. and gets it no matter how inconvenient it could be.

There can be happiness. If only the person was just right.

He thinks a arranged marriage can't bring happiness and joy. You can't smile forcefully. You have to stick to the situation. That's what he thinks. His heart is cruel and almost heartless. It's because its empty, cause of various reasons, problems and circumstances. He was like this since childhood. But at least he was happy back then.. at least he got to smile once.

Taehyung and Jennie really had two different lifes. One's life have always been happy and joyful since birth while the other have been unhappy all the time. Even though he always smiled, it hid a lot of pain.

He cried. He sobbed. He teared up. He was judged. He was tormented. Which is why he have a big change inside and outside of him. He had a big glow up. And why? Because he was tortured. Why? Still unknown.

People are sometimes too selfish that they don't realize who they are oppressing on. They completely forget their loved ones. They get heartless. And when they finally get what they want and calm down, the other person that have been constantly foul played on changes. That's what happened to Taehyung. He changed because of torture. For literally no reason. Yeah, maybe there is a reason but its unnecessary. You don't have to do something like this to someone you truly love. He might be the oldest of them all, but he was once small like them too, he had a childhood too. You can't just put unnecessary pressure on someone small like him to gain more attention to the other people.

Taehyung always tried to keep his identity a secret. A top secret. The problem was not with his identity, it was his family. His family is someone you don't want as a family. You would want a step family instead to live a better life. But who's gonna bring trouble again. A step family can be even more selfish. Taehyung wanted to change things but his sisters stopped him. His sisters are the reason he is still soft hearted inside. Chaewon and Dahyun are his only ones. He needs to protect them too. But he just couldn't. His heart tells him to do something instead that his sisters, the youngers, have to protect him. He hated himself for that. He hated his heart. He hated the fact that he as a older brother can't protect his sisters and give them a shield. And that's why he turned heartless. He turned cruel. Not with his sisters but with himself. He was quite selfish too but you wouldn't see him torture you like that.

It was love that changed everything. And that's why he hates the 'love' thing. He don't wanna love. He don't wanna be trapped in love again. So he turned cold and domineering. And that's why the day he knew that his family have been planning a marriage behind his back, he quarrelled with them. He started a contention. And he ruined the calm environment and the great discipline in the house. But his family still told him. He is going to get married. And it has a special reason that he is not supposed to know now but later someday. Taehyung was actually broken inside. He didn't want the history to repeat again. But the day he met this girl, he found out that there is nothing to be frightened of. He don't need to be worried and afraid. Everything will happened on its own. His heart will definitely remain calm till something happens again. He himself could say that even if his heart can't, express it.