Fallen Savior

Y/n' POV

"You need to say here for a while" my cousin told me as he prepare some foods for me. I am still stuck here at the hospital because according to my doctor I still need some time to recover.

With all the bruises I have my body gave up on me. But as much as I want to rest I can't take my mind off Bahiyyih. I have to do something that will save her. "I'm feeling fine though" I protest to Jay Oppa taking the food he gave me.

I am thankful that I have them. Even after pushing them away they still stayed beside me. "Looking at your state I don't believe you. You look like you've been run over a truck." For me it seems like he's over reacting but I cannot blame him he's just being protective over me.

"Finish your food, Dad will visit later to discuss his plan about your situation" I looked at him nervously. what could it be? "Is he mad?" I asked Jay even though I already know the answer. Everyone is protective when it comes to me it's just that I don't want them meddling with my problem.

My cousin looked at me and sighed. "He wants you out of the country" He told me and I scoffed in disbelieve. "I wanna stay here" I spat.

Escaping reality won't bring me anywhere.

"Well you know my dad. I tried to convince him to make you stay but he already decided." He rebutted making me realize that I really don't have a choice but to agree.

While we were talking my alarm buzzed

'January 13'

What? wait...

I looked at Jay "What? you look like you've seen a ghost" He moved his chair near me checking my temperature. "How many days was I unconscious?" I asked him being shocked by the date. "It's been a week Y/n that's why were so worried about you" He answered Honestly.

"Oppa, I need to go somewhere" I told him asking for a permission to leave. "What? No look at you! Your body is still weak" Of Course he will say no.

I need to meet Bahiyyih 

'Let me touch you Y/n. If. you really love me'

The voice lingered in my head. Repeatedly it made me remember everything.

'you'll enjoy it, so stop fighting against me'

Sehyun held my hand forcing me to lay down the bed .

'No please I'm still not ready' I begged not wanting to do it yet.

'Too bad you have no choice' he chuckled as he pin me down and tie my hand on the bed. Tears started to fall from my eyes

I don't want this.

Sehyun removed my clothes until I'm naked. 'no please stop! don't do this to me' I tried to kick him away.

He told me he wanted to meet for a date yet he brought me to a bar. I saw him with Aera and it turns out it was part of their plan.

To play with my feelings.

'Too bad pretty girl your all tied up. All you can do is moan my name my love"

"No! Oppa please!" I cried as I remember what happened that night. 

After begging my cousin I was able to convince him to let me see Bahiyyih. I didn't know how to get in touch with Hiyyih so the only thing that I was able to do was call her and tell her to meet me near the river. 

"Hello?"

"Bahiyyih! it's y/n"

"What do you need from me?"

"Look I'm sorry for everything we need to meet"

"Why would I believe you?  I still have to go somewhere"

"No...please I just wanna apologize"

I might look crazy crying as I run right now but I'm loosing time. If I save her she won't have a life like mine she can transfer to a different school and have a better future. My eyes went blurry because of the tears and I can also feel some droplets of rain. What a perfect timing.

As I gasp for air I saw her standing near the barricade of the river. "Hiyihh" I breathe out calling her. "Are you ok?" She asked seeing my state. I'm not fine, I'm a mess, I'll probably collapse any time. Feeling dizzy I climb up the barricade "I'm sorry Bahiyyih" I stated not facing her I was just facing the river. Standing there feeling the wind I can see the other side where my parents died.

 "Aera...and Sehyun they will do something to you" Facing her my tears falling I can sense doubt in her "What are you talking about?" She spoke as if I'm lying to her. "It's part of their plan. To make you hold on the tips of their finger. They are playing with you. You're just a toy for them to play" I explained to her. Begging and wishing that she would listen

But she didn't for her I was crazy

She climbed up as well pulling me back as I almost fell in the river "What the hell are you doing!" She screamed sounding like she had enough "You don't believe me don't you? I get it you're in love" I laughed at what I said tasting the bitterness from the tip of tongue. 

The rain now pour harder Bahiyyih was forcing me to cover under her umbrella yet I don't need it. I'm too numb to feel anything. "This is nonsense Y/n. I don't understand you" She gave up turning around and was ready to leave.

"He'll pick you up right?" 

My words stopped her leaving.

"You'll have a date a party rather"

Just like what happen before

"He will use you Hiyyih"

"Let me use you y/n"

"stop it Y/n" She came near me "I had enough of you! Why are you doing this? why do you have to make my life a mess and act up like you care!" She lashed out almost crying as well.

 Were both soaking wet from the rain. thunder and lighting filled with rage as truth gets washed away by manipulation. "Babe!" I heard a very familiar voice coming from afar.

He's here

Let me touch you Y/n

Don't you love me?

you'll like it I swear

Let me tie those hands of yours

"No!" I screamed as well covering my ears "You don't know anything! They touched me! You Ruined me! Yet I'm still here saving you!" I cried and face Hiyyih "One day you'll understand me."

Getting near her I held her as I saw the figure of Sehyun from the other side of the river. 

Looking up the moons shimmer giving me a sign.

I pushed her seeing how she cried for help slowly drowning .

 What did you do Y/n? This is so stupid! How can I be stupid. Panicking I called the ambulance and jumped to save Bahiyyih. 

So how can she died when I saved her that night?