Pretend

Y/n's POV

After we ate and I am now at Kai's car waiting for him. As he enter his car I was still confuse about where we will go. "Uhmm can you tell me where are we going?" I tried to asked yet he was busy with his phone.

"I have a favor Doll" he suddenly spoke making me look at him and wait for his answer "I wan't you to pretend" raising a brow at him I didn't understand a thing.

What does he want me to do? Pretend? "H-huh?" It was the only thing I was able to say

"Pretend like nothing happened between you and my sister. Pretend like she didn't die, That you didn't bully her"

Kamal continued making me silent. Why? What is he up to? How can he ask me to do all those things when he knows himself that I'm already drowning in guilt.

I had killed his sister and I can't change anything about that statement "No. I-i can't" I told him not agreeing with what he wants

He the sighed "It's not a favor then. I wan't you to pretend and that's an order from me." And with that I knew I had no other choice.

"How can you do this shit Kamal? You and your dirty games...If Hyyih is here she's probably mad at you for not giving her death a justice" Without thinking I pointed such statement.

I tried looking at Kai if he was pissed yet he didn't show any emotion "If you think it's easy for me Doll" he now looked at me "It's not. I wan't my sister back yet I can't have her and now I'm stuck with you cause how can I make you rot in jail if you won't give a fucking reason why you did such thing to her"

With what he said I felt like I was shot by a bullet. All he said was true I killed her sister yet I can't be in Jail cause I don't talk. "That's why I wan't you to pretend that none of those things happen. It's not that hard. I mean your already doing it" he smirked

All of a sudden he reached out for my seatbelt. I thought he was just gonna put it on but then he ended up kissing my lips. "Pretending like your not guilty of killing her" He breath out after kissing me

"Now let's act like you never killed her" and with that he started driving. I was just there lost thinking about all the things he said. He's playing with my brain right now yet I still can't make speak about what really happened that night. Without noticing I fell asleep with heavy mind.

-----
I felt someone taped me "Doll, were here" slowly I opened my eyes seeing Kai's face very near to mine "Morning sleepy head" he smiled? Kamal smiled?

Having no time to process he gave me a peck and again he smiled. Because of it I quickly removed my seatbelt and went out of the car.

"Whoa~" I was amazed with the view it was just the sky and the green grass. It so peaceful here. Were on top of a mountain where you can see everything. "Do you like it?" I flinched as I heard Kai who is now beside me "Y-yeah" I nodded.

He then went to get something from his car's compartment. It was a picnic blanket and some foods. He now started to fix everything and I was just there standing as I watch him.

Still dazed about Kai's action I just went with it. "If you think I'm going crazy" he started as I sat on the blanket. "yes...maybe I am" he continued as he lay down resting his head on my lap.

He's now staring at me "I just wanna feel how we would be if you didn't kill my sister" and Again he smiled.

I still don't get what he's saying "this feels nice. Just you and me without any dark crimes" he closed his eyes.

Looking at him I smiled as well "Yeah~" I breathe out as I close my eyes too. This feeling is so peaceful. For the first time after those awful years I feel free. Away from all the pain. How I wish I can pretend forever.

Suddenly Kai stood up. I looked at him confused. He went to his car and went back to me as he brings Canvas, brushes and Paints. "I saw your painting before. Teach me how to paint Doll"

Of Course I helped him paint. While where painting he had brought foods so we can eat while painting. "Don't you think you're eating to much grapes?" I scoff at Kai as he continue to munch his grapes.

"I love grapes and I'll eat as much as I want" he pouted and I just laughed. "If you say so" I teased

When I tried to peek at his painting. It was a penguin...just a penguin but the penguin is at a sunny mountain.

I looked at mine and it was also a mountain. Actually I painted the mountain where were at as well as me and Kai having picnic. "Pretty" Kai commented as he saw my painting.

I smiled at him and continue putting details on my painting.

"Pretty just like you" Kamal whispered giving me a soft kiss.

After we finished painting we decided to explain our painting to each other looking at Kai's painting I wanted to laughed. "Stop laughing at my painting Doll" he hissed.

"Why would you draw a penguin under a sun on top of a mountain?" I giggled not being able to contain my laughter "Yahhh! It's a penguin that is out of his zone. He's lost" he defended.

Even though it wast funny his painting still make sense "This painting of my is called That little gap between us" I showed him my painted and he laughed as well.

I raised a brow at him. One more laugh I'll hit him with my painting already "Where's the gap Doll? Were kissing" he continued to laugh. Rolling my eyes at him I slap his lap lightly. 

"My sin is the gap Kamal. It keeps us away from each other."

-----
Lovelotsss Aggg❤️