Smart Girl

Y/n's POV

Kamal had been staying here at my house for almost 2 weeks now and even though I'm not that used to it I just let him be. It's funny how he's just with me 24/7.

Knowing guys like him all they like doing is going out to parties but it seems like Kai rarely go to such things.

Looking at him he was laying at my bed sleeping peacefully. I sighed I don't know about this set up but I must make sure I don't get used to it.

One day he'll get tired and leave

I brought back my focus to what I'm doing. Our Research paper. I'm pretty sure my groupmates haven't done anything yet.

The main reason why I hate group project is that most of my groupmates are useless. All they do is chill and wait until I do everything.

Luckily for this research I'm not the leader. They said that it won't be good for me to be a leader specially when our research must be about HUMAN BEHAVIOR. Because of my issue they didn't made me lead.

But just because I'm not the leader doesn't mean I trust them already. Most of my groupmates are kinda dumb well they are all from one group of friends.

"Are you still not done" I flinched hearing Kai's husky voice. shaking my head no I answered and checked the time. I did not realized that it's already 2am "Uhmm I still need to print all of this then bind them" he humed yes and I looked at him looking so sleepy.

And in a minute he drifted back to sleep. smiling at his cuteness I continue to finish every as fast as I can and slept already.

-----
Yawning I made ny way to Kai's car. As ussual I didn't get enough sleep. "Aigoo do you really have to stay up so late just for a project?" he asked not happy with my habit.

"I want everything to be finished as early as possible so that I don't have anything to worry about" I explained and he just rolled his eyes.

As an achiever I'm already used to this Studying till I die I guess I love learning that much and at the same time I live the validation that I get. "You have a quiz today right? did you study?" I asked him

He confidently smirked "Ofcourse my tutor is so smart that I had the urge to keep up" he joked. these past days he had asked me to help him with his studies by teaching him instead of doing things for him

I also noticed how he stopped flirting with others.

-----
Ariving at my classroom I sat in my chair just waiting for the class to start.

"Ok class since the school year is almost over we won't  be doing anything except your research paper." everyone cheered with what our teacher said.

Finally after this it will be my last year at this school. "So bring out your laptops and go to your groupmates. I assumed you guys had somehow started the research since the topic was given a month ago" Our teacher added.

"Later on, your Reseach Major will go here and check the progress in your project. I hope that you did more than one title just incase he won't approve the current one."

Nodding I stood up and went to Yenna and her squad AKA my groupmates. As I reach them I noticed there wasn't a seat for me.

They didn't even mind that I was standing there. "Ehem" I took their attetion and they all looked at me "What?" Yenna our group leader asked.

"I'm in your group" remindinh her she and her friends laughed "Oh sorry we removed you from our group already" she chuckled making annoyed "You what?" I asked trying not to raise my tone.

Why the fuck did they removed me? "We can't contact you. I tried to search your account on social media but there was none" she explain trying to act sad.

glaring at her "because I don't have one. I gave you my contact number yet you never message me even once"not braking my glare at her they just laughed.

"Oh about that I lost your number, and you weren't aproaching me so I just removed you from our group since you were useless."

Fucking bitch. I badly wanna pull her hair right now but it's not worth it so I just smiled at her "Ok...I guess I'll just go solo" her friends whispered something to her.

suddenly the Jaena girl spoke "goodluck loser" she teeased making me laughed at her.

they all went silent "well goodluck to your dumb group aswell" rolling my eyes I left. but then came back "by the way love is not a behavior it's a feeling" I pointed out and left.

Gosh I hate them so much. I went out and walk my way to our printing station. Removing there names on my finished research. I think they forgot that I'm smart.

-----
Our research teacher is now checking all of the papers and most of them weren't approve.

It was now Yenna's group and teh teacher didn't even checked the content "Sorry but Love is not a behavior. Do you guys have any back up?" since my seat was somehow in front my teacher saw how I laughed silently at them.

"told yah" I whispered laugh "Ms. Jeon! Are you aware that you're part of there group?" I stoped laughing and stood up.

I can see how the girls were a shamed that they don't have any back up "uhhm I was...not until thet removed me from their group sir" I confessed

"Well whatever the reason is you must still pass a research or else  your grade will be zero. I can't give you any extension since it was your responsibility to get along with your groupmates. The deadline is in 2 weeks"

Nodding I took out the research papers I finished last night

"Uhmm I have five complete research. You can just choose between them sir"

I already know that those will be accepted cause I asked a professional person who majors in researched and he aprove all of those five he even signed it to be publish in public

sitting down I looked at Yenna at her friends "Uhmm I guess you guys were the useless group members" I smirked at them

"It was a pleasure to be remove from your dumb group"

-----
Hey Friendships!!!

A chapter for you guys to know one of Jeon Y/n traits. I very smart girl indeed😖

This part will make so much sense later on so I hope you didn't skip a part of it heheheh

lovelotsss Aggg