Their Support

Infront of my mirror I was getting ready for the quiz bee. Not the same way I used to do but...yeah. It the first time that I won't be a participant so I'm a bit sad.

Suddenly I felt an arms hugging my waist from the back resting his chin on my shoulder. "I still don't understand why aren't you in your uniform" Kai asked making me yelp for I felt his breath as he talks.

I sighed. All students from our school who will watch the quiz bee need to also wear their uniform to show that they are supporting our school.

"Same goes to you" I teased as I continue to put a bit of make up ignoring the fact that he's still clinging on me "Because I don't have my uniform unlike you" He replied

His face snuggling closer to my neck. "Well it's because I won't support our school. Not after what they did to me" I explained to him and he was just there. My cousin Jay is surprisingly one of the contestant this year and I'll be cheering for him and their school.

Kamal suddenly placed a kiss on my neck making jump "Yahh!" I rolled his eyes at him and he just giggled "I wan't a kiss Doll" He mumbled making me face him.

And with that the space between us was already closed Kamal devouring my lips. I didn't wanna kiss back at first but did it anyways.

when we were both out of breath we pulled back. "No more kisses we need to go" I told Kai as he was about to kiss me again.

-----
We arrived at the University and on our way inside the Venue. Kai held my hands making us look like were a couple. 

As we walk I see some familiar faces waving and saying hi to me. Most of them are varsities that I help with homeworks and some are people who knows me but I don't know.

"Y/n!" Someone called me as he run to me "Yewang!" I said hi as I smile at him. He is one of the Basketball varsity.

Yewang looked at me confused "Wae?" I asked him being curious with his reaction. is it because of Kai beside me? "Why aren't you in your uniform? You're competing right?" He said still confused.

I looked at Kai not knowing how to answer I forced a smile. "yeah...no. I was removed from the team" Explaining to him he gasped "Oh! The whole varsity team prepared to cheer for you" He said making me pout

"You guys didn't have to" I replied still thankful because they remembered about me. "Seems like we now have a chance to win" He smiled as he jokes.

I nodded It's true our school doesn't stand a chance without me. "I'm here to support your school" I winked at yewang.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist so I looked at Kai rasing a brow at him asking if he need something. We have been staring at each other for more than a minute. "Is he your Boyfriend?" Yewang Asked. Kai smirked at me.

Facing Yewang I nodded "Yeah" and he nod as well. After He left, we proceed to the venue. I was shocked because there was A big banner with my picture saying "Goodluck Y/n!" while the varsities and other students from Decelis University cheers for me.

Looking at the other side I can see how the students from our school look at us and whispered some words. It's funny how the other university support me more than my own school.

"Y/niiiie" I heard a familiar scream making me scream as well removing Kai's arm from my waist and run "Jakeee Oppa!!!!" Running to him I hugged him "Yahh! are you not going to compete?" He asked while hugging me too.

I shook my head no "Let's just say I kinda did a big mistake making them remove me from the team" Being honest at him he just smiled "Atleast now we can win" He laughed and I did as well.

When I looked at my back Kai was already there. He was somehow not in the mood unlike earlier so I feel like there's something wrong. "Oppa, Goodluck I'll go and cheer on the audience and Please tell Jay Oppa I said Goodluck"

Bidding my Goodbye I held Kai hands and dragged him where there's no people. Hugging him I looked at him "Are you mad?" I asked even though I already know that he is. "Why will I be?" He asked back making me silent.

Why is he even mad? maybe because I was too clingy with the other boys? "Are you jealous?" I teased giggling at him "Don't worry just like what you always say. I'm yours" With that I pulled him and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

Smiling I pulled him back to the venue. And the quiz was already starting.

-----
Hey Friendships a non edited upadte for you guys huhuhuhu