Saving the Killer

Y/n POV

No...There's no way I could let the new girl be Aera's target. I can't imagine anyone else experiencing such a tragic.

I kept waiting for Aera to come yet she didn't so even though it's stupid I intentionaly went to her. As I arived at their classroom I saw her sitting like a boss. At first she didn't notice me but as I get near her I saw her give a smirk.

"Look at who we got here" She sarcastically  announced luckily no one was around.  I looked at her hoping that she would stay on her seat. It would cause me another pain if she got the chance to get near me.

Standing there not knowing what to say she again spoke "Did you miss me?" She stood up that made me close my eyes in fear for a moment. "Well I didn't miss you at all" Laughing like a crazy person I felt her near me.

Aera's hand is now at my face creasing it gently. "Have you seen the new girl? New target unlock huh?" She spat and I was right.

Bahiyyih is next

I felt her hand slid down to my neck as she tighten her grip. "So...What do you think I should do to you?" She didn't let go and laughed more.

Gasping I cried out for air yet she didn't even budge "Maybe I should let you be with your parents?" My eyes snap at what she said.

She'll kill me?

Can she really do that? well after what she have done to me I personally think she can. I was still choke until she  pushed me in the ground hardly. "Look at yourself so helpless huh? A pretty girl turned into a mess" She kicked me and was about to hurt me again when someone opened the door.

I wasn't able to look back since I was still in pain "Ahh my bad wrong room" a deep cold voice lingered in my ears yet was replaced with the door loudly shut closed.

Glimmers in Aera's eyes went back as she goes back to me. "Go!" I shouted not able to take it anymore "Kill me! Do anything you want to me but please not to her" I begged talking about the transferee.

"How petty trying to be a savior" and then a hit came to my face again "Let's see how you'll save her then" and for the last time she pushed me making my head hit the ground.

My head rings as the bell yells loud aswell. Forcing my self I stood up and ran to the restroom. "Fuck" I hissed feeling my whole body in pain. With my eyes tight closed I can taste a salty liquid probably from my tears. Yet I wasn't even crying

Blood

For sure it was blood. Opening my eyes I saw where it came from. "OMG ARE YOU OK?" I flinched as a girl came to me "WHERE DID YOU GET THESE" she held my chin looking at my bleeding lips. 

If only you knew how I got these. "Don't touch me" I pushed her hand away from me. Removing the blood I ran out.

Gosh! I hate this life! Why is everything so fuck up? I kept rushing even though what I see is all blurred out. I still have to think of a way on how to stop Aera's plan on Bahiyyih.

Walking faster I bumped into someone. Not interested I only glared at the guy. But then I was stunned he looked like the girl in the bathroom.

Yet I prefer this face it's more defined. "Yahh! What are you blind? A doll who can't move or talk?" he gritted his teeth as he agryly says those things.

"Oppa!" and there was the voice again. I guess this guy is really her brother. Without answering I left them. His word still lingered in my head

"What are you a doll?"

Am I?

Pretty face, yet controlled by someone.
-----

As days goes Aera really did made Bahiyyih the new target. Sehyun getting her attention and acting like he care for her.

But with all those plan the pain still fall to me. I always make sure that it was me who gets the prank or what.

For the past week I pretended to be the bully.

Well not really, I was observing Hyyih's move for I kniw each step may cause her danger. And I was right during lunch I saw how Aera's minion put poison to Bahiyyih's food while she was buying drinks.

I was staring at her if she had notice yet she didn't. As she sat down I rushed through her not making it obvious. "Yah!" I called her attention

"That's my seat, move" I told her and glared at her. She looked at me too stunned to even speak. "There's a chair beside me, we can eat together" She happily said even smilling at me.

Gosh I don't want to eat with her I just need to take the food away. Still glaring at her I pushed her plate making it fall on her. "I said move" I gritted.

"Yahh! Y/n!" She screamed as the food stained her uniform "What?" rolling my eyes I took her chair and moved it to my side and started eating.

Everyone was now lauging at her so she had no choice to go to the rest room. "What did you do?" Aera spoke behind me. "She took my chair" I answered back raising a brow at her.

Since I'm not the target I'll just help Bahiyyih get through this nonsense. She might think I'm hurting her but that's the only thing that I can do.

Push her lightly, Then get the hit twice as hard. It became a routine pouring drink and food at her so that Aera's plan will be blocked.

"What the fuck did they do to you do again!" meeting the floor with my face I didn't answer. I saved Hyyih...they were about to hit her will a baseball. Yet I took the hit after punching her.

My causin Jay is now buzzing some words as I lie down at the hospital bed. Still remembering how Sehyun protected Bahiyyih calling me a monster after I punched her.

I was fine taking Aera's bullying yet how can I make Sehyun leave the girl alone. It's been months already and I heard they are now in a relationship.

He'll do it soon...

"Y/N!!!" I snapped awat from my thoughts as Jay shouted at me. "I swear you need to report them" He had been repeating it for a hundred time. As my cousin I get that he is worried.

But I can't just do that. Aera is the daughter if the highest possitioned Officer. I need to do something to make sure Sehyun and Hyyih breaks up

I need to save her

Even if she killed my parents

-----
OMG!!! Hi friendships!!!! It's been so long eyyy? Sorry for the sudden Hiatus my schedule got fully packed this past month but here's a long chapter for y'all.

And I'll do a mini face reveal heehehe since were now at 10k reads

Lovelotsss Aggg

You can follow me on IG: Itgrl

You can follow me on IG: Itgrl.gwnstfn