The Deal

Y/n's POV

"I want us to talk" Kai started as I lay hugging him. what he said made me sigh.

Here we go again "Kamal you know I won't give you any answers even if you stay by my side forever" I reminded him snuggling closer.

I felt his arm on my waist hugging me as well. "No, I want you to ask me questions," he pointed to me making me silent for a moment.

"ask you what?" I said confused by what he just said "anything you want" He replied

Thinking of questions I came up with one "how many girlfriends have you had?" I asked waiting for his answer

He went silent for a minute then answered "two" no way! only 2? a lot says that he had a lot of exes. When he first came to our school the gossip is about him playing with girls and dating a lot 

"Really? just two?" not being convinced by his answer "Yes, I don't do relationships. I only do Sex" he confidently said. making me taken aback. 

So he really is a fuck boy. "how bout you?" he asked. at first, I didn't want to respond because I don't want to bring the past back but to be fair I did.

"One...Next question!!"

After answering I immediately changed the topic "This might be weird but...How does Sex feel like to you?" I know what I asked is very strange but I'm really curious. Since he surely had plenty of experience I took the chance to ask him.

Closing my eyes I felt embarrassed "depends on the girl I'm fucking but most of the time I feel good" He honestly answered making me breathe and nod.

So sex is good "Wait don't tell me you're a virgin?" He asked with a serious tone as if it matters a lot.  "No" I'm not a virgin anymore. I know what sex is" pointing it out.

"But...I don't really know how real you know feels...A lot says it's good. I didn't"t like it though" I confess making Kai scoff giggling.

I stood up glaring at him. It's annoying how he giggles making fun of me  "Yahh! don't judge me" I pouted slapping his shoulder a bit for him to stop "I was raped" Looking down I can't make myself face him

"What?"

"Yeah...I wasn't ready yet to have such a thing but, my ex forced me...He tied me and took advantage. It was painful for me that's why I didn't like it" I laid back down and hugged Kai tightly as I remembered what happened that night. That time I told myself to never emerged myself with guys ever again yet here I am without a choice being with Kamal.

The whole scene was very bitter for me. It disgusts me. plus the fact that ye told the whole university that I begged him to fuck me. Everyone believe him thinking I was a slut.

Forcing myself not to cry "I can let you experience the pleasure of sex if you want" Kai suddenly spoke making my eyes widen. Is he asking me to have sex with him? I wasn't able to answer. "unless you don't want me to. I'm not forcing you" I rapidly shook my head no.

"Tomorro-" I started to change the topic but Kai cut my words "you'll let me?" He teased tickling my waist "No! I will go somewhere tomorrow" I held his hand stopping him from tickling me.

When I finally stopped him I continued to explain "I'll watch the quiz bee." I said quite sad with the fact that I'm an audience instead of a participant.

Even though I will not be participating I still wanna watch "I wanna see the reaction of our school head when they lose" And again I heard Kai scoff. 

I slapped his thigh "Yahhh can you stop scoffing It annoys me" He has been scoffing at me since earlier "Because you talk as if the only reason why our school wins is because of you" He pointed out sounding like he doesn't believe me. If he only knew how I made our school win for the first time last year. 

Every year there's always a quiz bee almost every month and ever since I joined our school's quiz bee team the title was never taken from our school. Removing me is a very wrong move for them.

"It's true! They won't win without me" I hissed at him removing his hug and sitting down to see his face and he was smirking. "Your too boastful don't you think" he fought back.

This guy knows nothing about me "I am not! If they win fine I'll let you" I said without thinking "Let me what?" He asked

"Fuck me"

"Deal! you can't take it back anymore doll" he said saying yes to my offer. Why would I they won't win "Sure I don't care? Our school won't win so I have nothing to lose" Sticking out my tongue I proudly bragged