Don't Fall

Huening Kai's POV

"You have eaten the whole bowl?" Y/n asked dumfounded as she saw the bowl of grapes empty.

I chuckled at her reaction "yeah...so what?" raising a brow at her "A whole bowl Kamal!" she exclaimed

Y/n is currently at her bed, her whole body covered in her blanket. She looks so weak.

"I know" I smiled at her "you look like a marshmallow It's not even cold" I teased her.

She rolled her eyes at me "I'm freezing  I have no idea why."  Whining she also covered her head.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Nothing happened between us but who knows right? maybe she did something before we met.

Hearing her groan for I haved asked the same question. "No! I'm sick! not pregnant!." She's just sick I guess?

Standing from her swivel chair I laid beside her cuddling her. "Yaah! Kamal!" I hummed as an answer

"Go away, You can't sleep beside me. My bed is too small for us" Instead of moving I just stayed there.

What Y/n said earlier was true We can't fall for eachother . But my goal is to actually make her fall for me so that she'll eventually be open to me and at the end, me leaving her will be my revenge. 

The only thing is that I think she's making me crazy, I'm having this soft spot for her. I crave her, wanna have her lips again and again She's like a drug. A forbidden fruit.

"We perfectly fit Doll" I snuggled closer to her as she remove the blanket from her head "Yeah but don't you think your too close?" She said looking straight to my eyes.

Seeing her analyze my face I stayed still "Your moles...They make you more attractive" I got taken aback with what she said, normally I cover my moles I don't think they look good.

I also stared at her "what are you implying?"asking her she pouted "don't cover them" she said. but I shaked my head no.

Suddenly she moved trying to do something "Can you let go for a moment" I did what she told me as she removed the blanket.

"Aren't you cold?" Asking her she shaked her head no "Body Heat". Now she's the one who's hugging me until she fell asleep.

-----
Y/n's POV

I woke up without Kai beside me. He must have left already. what time is it? standing up I looked at my window  it's still dark outside? why do I feel like I have slept for like 15 hours

"Finally you woke up" I flinch with the sudden voice I heard. "You're still here" I mumbled seeing Kai.

My stomach is grumbling so I went down to get some food "I ordered Pizza would you want some?" Kai offered me some "Is it Hawaiian?" I asked making him stare at me giving a questionable look

"Yes, do you not like Hawaiian?"  I shaked my head no, "It's my fave" smiling at him excitedly as he gave me a piece.

I'm new to this...to us. Me and Kai don't usually do this, he's taking care of me when he shouldn't. If he continue such thing I'm afraid I might fall for him and that's the last thing I want.

After eating I went straight to my bathroom taking a shower after fixing my self. I saw Kai already in my Bed "You seem so comfortable" rolling my eyes I laid beside him.

"Hows your whole day sleep?" he asked making me confuse "Whole what?" I asked him and he laughed at me

Standing up I quickly took my only for me to see that it's already  thursday 7pm. So I did slept for more than 15 hours? "What the F! that's the longest sleep I got to have" I mumbled glaring at Kai as he was still giggling

Kai Opened his arm asking me to hug him "Doll" he warned so without a choice I laid down hugging him. My head resting at his chest.

-----
unedited

lovelotss aggg