Pain

Y/n's  POV

As I got in the cab my tears started to fall. I remembered the day were me and my parents got into an accident. As much as I wanna forget about it yet it still haunts me.

My life was just easy and happy when  my parents were still alive. They were my number one supporter and since I was very open to them, whenever someones bothering me they are the first and only person I will go to. Ever since I lost them I felt alone. I know I still have my relatives like my uncle and my cousin Jay but I can't help but to miss them so badly.

Arriving at the hospital I asked where Jeongin was. He was in a hospital bed with a bandage in his head "Hey" I caught his Attention as I go in.

"Are you now ok?" My voice cracked worried about him "Yeah...but my brother is in coma" He sadly said "don't cry Y/n I'm the one who's hurt here" Jeongin tried to joke and I lightly slapped his arms.

This is the first time I had a friend and I not sure if Jeongin is even a real friend but atleast I have someone to be with as of the moment "I know" I sniffed "I was just worried" wiping my tears I smiled at him.
-----
Next Day
-----
Walking in our school hallway I was somehow nervous to see Kamal. He was so mad yesterday and I remembered what he said about hurting me.

I can see him walking my way and I tried my best to not look at him. When I was already near he had bump in to me purposely causing me to fall in the ground. Again. Shit that fall hurt. Standing up, Kamal was already far away from me. 

Since Jeongin wasn't hurt badly he said that he'll be coming to school today. I was so excited that I aced all my test and quiz even our recitations.

When the bell rang I rushed to the cafeteria just to see Jeongin. The moment I spotted him I waved at him making him to go at me.

We were buying our food when I saw Kamal came to us. He has this pissed face and I already know why. Seeing the glass of juice in his hands he might spill it on me.

But then as he gets near. I realized that he was going to Jeongin's way so I imedietly pushed Jeongin making Kamal spill the juice on me. "Yahh!" Jeongin shouted at Kai and I gasped as I feel the cold liquid pour.

"What?" Kai spitted back "Do you have any problem?" He added as he smirked with that Jeongin got pissed and pushed Kai. As Kai was pushed he was about to punch Jeongin but then again I stood infront of Jeongin

I felt the hard punch hit my jaw. "Fuck" I hissed as I fell in the floor with my jaw hurting as fuck. "Y/n!!!" Jeongin worriedly came to me "I'm fine" I stood up even though I wasn't fine.

Not looking at Kai I walk away and went to our classroom "Why did you take the punch?" I flinched as I hear a cold voice.

"Doll! Why did you take the punch?!" His voice raised. I was now crying because of the pain. "It was for me anyways" I answered still feeling the pain.

I didn't dare to look at him "You can hurt me as much as you can Kamal." I added "I'm used to this set up anyways" turning around just to go past through him and leave.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! All I feel right now is pain. I hate when people get hurt because of me. I rather get beaten to death than to let Kai hit Jeongin without any proper reason.

Planing to go to the restroom someone stopped me "look who we got here" shit why is she here? Aera pulled my hair so that I'll look at her. "Awww look at you, back to your old self"she giggled.

As her gripped my her harder I closed my eyes. The pain I have received today is just too much. "I missed seeing you like this" she slapped me " a little helpless girl" now she kicked me making me hit the floor super hard.

"Nothing change about you huh?" I didn't even try to stand up anymore I was just wishing everything will be over  "what a pathetic girl trying to be a hero" she had kicked me for the last time and left.

Forcing to stand up I just went home. I'm tired. Tired of being hurt but I guess I have no choice right? Being bullied is like a payment of a depth that I don't even know.

Instead of sleeping I just painted. It is one way to express my pain. And after three hours I finished the painting.

Sighing I still feel pain specially the punch and the kick. I stood up looking at the mirror I see a girl that is a mess. Bruises here and there. Gosh I miss how flawless I look back then. Not even a bite of mosquito can be done to me.

Taking a shower my tears fall with the water. I feel so helpless, I don't understand why I'm in this position right now. I fucking hate the world just as much it hates me.

After fixing my self I went to my cafe and opened it. This cafe is selling very well. I know I'm fine even if I won't work but I need something to drift my mind away from everything.

And the moment I thought my night would atleast be peaceful A person I don't wanna see entered the shop.

He looked shocked as he saw me. "Doll" I forced a smiled "Good evening what can I get you?" 

Kamal was just there looking at me as if he's analyzing my face "You look like a mess" he mumbled "I know thanks for the punch" I spit back

"I'll have an egg tart please and a grape juice" I scoffed at him trying not too laughed "what a combination Kamal" Giving up I laughed already.

His face was just blank so I stoped laughing "That will be 13$ Please take a table I'll just bring to you" I told him.

Instead of giving me 13$ he gave me a thousand. I looked at him confused "do you have a smaller bill?"

"Close the shop, let's talk"

-----
Hey! Friendship!!!

Did ya miss me? I missed writing an update for this story too. Anyways this chapter gives a hint about hiyyih's story

Try guessing what happened or any theory about Y/n and Bahiyyih's past in the comment. I'll shout out the person who get it.

Lovelotsss Aggg❤️❤️❤️