Devil to Angel to Devil

"Kamal"

I looked at him shocked and he was just there staring at me with a serious face.

The way he stare at me give me shivers. Instead of staying there I quickly look for a chair and sat down. Gosh why is he still standing there?

Will he not sit? "Doll" I flinch as I heard him call me. His voice was very cold and serious just like the first time we met. "I need you to fucking tell me the reason" He was still standing where he was earlier.

Even though he was facing somewhere else I know he's mad. "I c-can't" I stuttered as I answer him.

"I only need one reason. One fucking reason why can't you give me that" He faced me and I saw his face. There were no emotion that can be seen in his face. "My reason is nonsense" I hate lying but it's the only thing I can do.

I don't care if he will keep on playing with me or hurt me. I just can't tell him why. "Of course you can't" He smirked and slowly went to me.

Scared that he might hurt me just like what Aera does I closed my eyes. Without realizing it I felt some tears fall from my eyes.

"Please don't hurt me" I whispered hoping that he would hear.

-----
Kamal's POV

"Please don't hurt me" Her voice fainted as her tears falls from her I eyes. I sighed on annoyance.

I need Y/n to tell me her reason for I need to stay away from her. Without noticing I'm slowly falling for her. I can't even make myself touch other girls anymore. All I want is her.

Slowly I held her face and with my action she flinched. She's scared. "Bullying her was my only escape" Y/n spoke "Everyone has their eyes on me. I was their target well not until your sister came" Her voice is now trembling.

With her reason I wanna be mad, yell at her and even hurt her but I can't make my self do it. One reason I'm here with her is revenge yet I'm failing.

"Let's go." I told her as I raised her head and wipe her tears. "w-what?" she sniffed and looked at me with her doe eyes. why is she so cute?

Cupping her face I gave her as kiss. It was just a soft and fast kiss that's why she wasn't able to do anything. "I'm hungry doll" I pulled her out of the classroom.

My sister and family is probably mad at me but I don't know what's happening to me. This girl is making me crazy and I swear I'll die if I won't have her.

"Kamal" She called me. I'm currently driving and have no idea where to go. I hummed as a answer. I hate looking at her. Her pretty face can't make me do any bad things.

The first time I saw her I didn't believe that she's my sister's bully. She has an angelic face and her body...Every guy like me would want her and not dare to ruin such girl.

But I noticed about her is that she has tons of scars and some purple marks. If I'm not mistaken they were from Aera. She was bullied too.

Suddenly her phone rang. She was talking to someone and I feel like it was the guy at the cafeteria. "Can you drop me here? I need to help my friend" she asked as she get her self ready to go out of my car.

I stopped driving yet once she almost got out I held her wrist tightly "Since when did you had a friend?" I gritted

Y/n's POV

"H-huh?" I winced as Kai was holding my wrist very tightly "Aera?" he asked again. "no" I answered and tried to get his grip out of my wrist yet I failed "Jeongin needs my help so please let me go" I pleaded.

It seems like he wasn't happy with my answer "No...you're not going anywhere" he pulled me back in, but since I badly wan't to go I pulled my self out making my wrist hurt more.

"Can you stop being a slut?" his jaw clench and as I looked at him he's eyes were dark as black "Why did I even chose to be kind to you?"

Not wanting to argue with him anymore I tried to pull my self once again using all my force and energy. Jeongin needs me, he called me and said he got into an accident with his family.

I know how it feels to loose someone because of an accident and I wanna be there with Jeongin just incase worst happens. Even though we had been friends for only few hours I can't help but to pity him.

As I pull, Kai had let me go as well making me stumble and fall in the ground. What's wring with him? earlier he was mad then kind now he's mad again?

My fall hurt a lot It even bruised my elbows. Fuck another bruise for me. After I recovered from the fall I quickly stood up. Kai was there staring at me.I was about to go when he spoke

"Leave me for Jeongin and I swear I'll hurt you badly starting tomorrow"

What is he saying? I hate choosing but my heart is too soft to see others in pain I'd rather receive them than to see others get hurt

So without thinking I run as fast as I can to get a cab and go to the hospital Jeongin told me.

-----
Hey Friendships!!!

Update For Yaal!!! before my busy days gets busier🥺 please don't abandon this book if the update takes long😭 Leave a comment cuz it I love reading them😘

Lovelotsss Aggg❤️