Nice to Meet You

Jeon Y/n's POV

Whispers from my schoolmates can be heard as soon as you enter the campus building. Why? well, news has spread. HUENING BAHIYYIH LEFT THE SCHOOL. the reason? Bullies, and I can say I'm one of them. Am I proud? I don't know about that.

What's funny is why does she need to leave? she's too weak to handle such a thing huh? well, weak people don't survive that's what I have learned in studying here. I saw myself in her that's what pushed me to join in the fun. Turns out Bahiyyih isn't like me instead of adjusting she left.

As I walk through the halls with my heads up I can see people having fears in their eyes. Being feared is fun I mean who would want to be hiding instead? Not me. Not again 

I haven't reached my room yet when someone held my arm tightly and started pulling me. I tried to remove his hold from my wrist yet it was too tight "YAHhh! Who ThE HELL ARE YOU TO HOLD ME LIKE THIS" I hissed but the guy didn't budge at all I can feel his grip on my wrist getting tighter causing me pain.

"LET GO! YOU'RE FUCK*NG HURTING ME" and again he didn't stop and continued pulling me. we reached somewhere that has no people he suddenly pushed me into the wall. the push was so hard that it hurt so much. with that I looked down and cursed because of the pain 

The guy laughed at me "You're weaker than I thought" he said and I was just there still feeling the pain. who the fuck is he to hurt me? Suddenly I felt his other hand on my chin making me look at him.

My eye's widened she looked like Hiyyih"Shocked aren't you?" Sarcastically he stared at my eyes and I can see anger in his eyes. "What do you want?" I tried to be braved not showing  any fear 

"What do I want?  MY SISTER FUCKING DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! and you're asking WHAT DO I WANT!!!?"  He yelled holding my wrist tighter. I feel like my wrist is going to break because of it 

"I didn't kill her," I told him.

And It's true I didn't kill her. I don't even know that she's dead. I closed my eyes as I feel too much pain from his grip on my wrist and the second thing I felt was a lip on mine kissing me roughly.

Not kissing back he bit my lips harshly causing them to bleed. then he moved to my ears " I lost my sister and in exchange for her life, I WANT YOURS." He whispered 

"You're now mine Jeon Y/n, Starting today you're my toy to play with"

And with that, he left.  I fell on my knees and looked at my arm slightly turning purple that bitch held me too tight. I was also shocked by the fact that Bahiyyi is dead. As far as I remember she was still breathing when I left her. and why aren't I in jail if I did kill her?

Standing up I proceeded to my class before I even get late.

Because of what happened I wasn't able to focus on our class and in a snap, It was already break time.

I wanted to stay in the room but as soon as I was about to take a nap Huening Kai was there in front of the door.

"You're right in time. Let's Go!" He ordered and I just looked at him not being able to move.

He again took the same wrist earlier and yanked me out "K-kai It hurts" I cried

He held it tighter "When my sister told you that it hurts did you stop?" No, I didn't but we're different Kai is much stronger compared to me.

We are now in the school garden where no one is around. "I need answers" he pushed me to the ground as if I were nothing but paper.

"Why did you kill my sister?"

I glared at him "I told you already I didn't kill her!" I cried Kai made me kneel and held my chin

"Why did you fucking push her in the river then?" His jaw is clenched at how mad he is.

"For fun" I lied. He can't know the real reason. No one can

Huening Kai Slapped me and then pushed me back to the ground "Fun? So you like having fun? let's play then!" He chucked

I felt heavy things fall on me
"Home works, finished them by tonight" I gathered up the books and nodded as I stood up. I noticed that he was waiting for me.

"One more thing whenever I crave kisses better be here by my side"

Rolling my eyes at him "I'm not a slut" I hissed at him "Right" he nodded

"But you're my doll"