Author's NOTE!

Hello, Friendship It's your Author and I'm finally back with a new story!!!

This is an Huening Kai FF and I decided to make a new one because I have been inspired by Gyuclrs on Tiktok You can check her edit it was so great that I decided to make a story about it.

Disclaimer!!!

It has been a long time ever since I've written stories and there are some changes in my writings. This FF will include BULLYING and MATURE CONTENTS so if you're not comfortable with it please don't proceed with reading.

I have encountered people saying that I am sexualizing Idols in my story but BEING CLEAR WITH EVERYONE I DON'T HAVE SUCH INTENTIONS! this is how I write my story and if you like it THEN DON'T READ IT! the reason why I write is for me to express my imaginations with and without reader I would still continue writing.

There will be some mature contents...smut maybe I still don't know yet. If you're not into such I will put warning you can skip it or just leave.

Huening Kai in my Story is hundred percent far from the real Huening Kai AND AGAIN THIS IS BASED ON MY IMAGINATION ONLY and any similarities with anyone or anything is not my intention.

For my Lovely Readers or whom I call "friendships" Hope you enjoy this new Story I make If you could please please leave a vote and comment so that I know what you think about the story 

Lovelotsss Aggg