Don't Care

Jeon Y/n's POV

Waking up I felt an arms hugging me. I tried to move yet the hug became tighter "Doll~~" a sleepy voiced whined and without looking I already know it was Kamal

He wanted to sleep here last night and he did, I mean I had no choice he was already in my bed and pulled me beside him. He's baby a baby since last night at my cafe and all I can do is to let him do everything he wants.

That is why instead of fighting back and forcing him to let me go I closed my eyes again. We don't have class today anyways. So I hugged him back and drifted to sleep.

And the again I woke up yet Kai was still hugging me. "yahh! What time is it??" I tapped Kamal and he slightly made me moved only enough for me to get my phone then hugged me tightly again.

"Kamal! It's already 1pm!" I gasp as I saw the time. I slapped Kai's hand making him remove his hand from me.

Sitting down I tried wake Kai up yet he was still asleep. I have no problem with the time but I feel like Kai's parent is looking for him already.

I stared at him peacefully asleep. Gosh he's so handsome I really like his feature. He looks so much like Hyyih. Remembering Bahyyih I feel so sorry about what I did to her. I didn't expect her to die. If she's alive I bet she wouldn't be happy to see me and Kai together in one bed.

"Kamal you need to wake up and leave" I shaked him lightly and finally he opened his eyes and then

I felt his hand on my leg he was playing with it. "Wae?" He snapped "Yahh if hyyih is alive she won't be happy with this you know? You sleeping with her killer" I sighed wanting him to realize that he shouldn't be here.

"I fucking don't care doll" his voice was husky and it was noticable that he just woke up.

I was shocked by his answer "You must Kamal! I should be in jail not beside you! You must hate me, hurt me and not treat me like this!" I told him for that is how things should be. My guilt can't tale everything anymore I'm slowly being eaten by my conscience

I felt his hold on my leg became tighter. "Well this is how I play. I wan't you" his voice became serious. "I badly want you" he even added. This can't be were not suppose to be like this.

If I gave him my body will he leave after? "Will you leave me alone after a fuck?" I asked him and slowly he sat down.

Kai was now looking at me with a bloodshot eyes "Stop saying stupid things doll I'll only leave you once you give me a fucking reason" with that I was left speechless

He stood up "dress up I'll bring you somewhere" he told me ignoring the conversation we just have and went out of my room. Not thinking where he went I followed his order and took a bath.

At times like this I can't understand Kai. He acts like he isn't bothered by the fact that his sister died because of me. But there are also moments where he's so mad at me. But thinking about what he said earlier he told me that this is how he plays so maybe it's just normal for him to do flirty stuff?

And that pains me. I grew up from a family that is respected by many how the hell did I became one of the Playboy's doll. If my cousin and uncle knows about this I'll be dead as meat.

"Are you done?" I flinched as I went out of the bathroom only in my towel forgetting that Kai is here "Y-yeah" stutter a clutch my towel tightly.

Kamal stared at me from head to toes as if he's ready to devour a very rare food "Get dress, I'll take a bath" he coldly said looking away going to the bathroom.

When he went out of my bathroom I was already fully dressed and ready to go. Checking my self at the mirror i decided to asked Kai "Is my clothe's fine or should I change into something more fo-" turning around to face where he is I was shocked that he was topless and the only cover he has is his towel on his waist.

I swallowed my now dry saliva. I swear his body is perfect. His hair is now wet and water is dripping down his chest to his abs. "F-formal" I stutter getting back to my sense. I can see how Kamal smirked.

Why does it feel hot in here? "I don't care whatever you wear" he said checking what I'm wearing "Your outfit is fine. Well as I said I don't care. If you want you can even go nude" his voice gave me chills and I don't know why I can't move or turn around.

"But the only place we'll end up going to is your bed if you do that so keep whatever your wearing"  He added chuckling as he enters my bathroom again.

Both of us are now finished and went down. I was confuse as Kai goes to my kitchen so I followed him. "You cooked?"

He just hummed as yes. "Eat, we still have to go somewhere" Now he gave me a plate full of food.

Trying the food he made I can say it was good. It was just a simple breakfast  the typical egg and bacon. He also cooked waffles probably using the waffle mix that I made.

"Thanks" I shyly said and he looked at me and smiled "Just eat doll" he then rolled his eye. What a duality tch.

-----
Sorry for the wrong spellings
Lovelots Aggg💖