He loved me - Eighteen

This moment to me was an eye opener

This moment to me was an eye opener. I had thought that Matt was a harmless big oaf. But as I saw him getting ready to take a swing at his friend of all things I couldn't just sit by. He was trying to hit my boyfriend, someone who I cared so deeply for. Someone who I never thought I would fall for. Someone who made sure I was alright all the time, someone who cared for me and someone who felt so deeply for me too. He did not shy out to show it in front of people.

So I took a leap of faith in between them...

And then nothing.

Matt managed to swing the air instead. And the silence fell in the yard.

I stood between the two, Aron and Matt. I was watching Arons eyes as he was looking at me in shock.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I then realize to breathe again. I nod and smile at him.

"I'm fine." Aron then looks over my shoulder and I can see he is gathering all the anger he can to attack Matt.

"I'll handle it." I whisper, pushing Aron behind me even though he is protesting.

"You should know that if that hit would have found a target, any target... I would not even want to see your face again. Understand? Right now I can still give you a chance as a friend, but only as a friend. You lost your chance when you chose Christa over me. You have no claim over me. I am my own person, I make my own decisions!" I got so angry that I was swinging my arms around in the air and Aron was holding me back.

"Alright." I hear Matt say and then he just leaves. Without another word.

"You never explained why you are so obsessed with this?!" I shout after him and he turns around only to say,

"Because I think I would be better for you." Aron snorts and Matt points at him,

"This one is still in love with his ex-girlfriend. Did you know that?"

"And I have had someone in my past you do not know of. Someone I called dear to me." I exclaim and I see how he raises his eyebrow in surprise. He turns around and leaves.

I then give Aron his jacket back and I walk down the hill, following the walkway through the snow.

"Where are you going?" I hear Aron ask, but soon enough I hear him walking behind me. He follows me in silence as I turn to the left and wade through the snow to the forest side. I walk until a cabin appears, it is marked as a museum. It was open during summers, someone very old and very important used to live and write there. I sat down on the steps, put my hands in front of my mouth and screamed.

Aron stood there and let me scream. Once I stopped I pulled knees under my chin and just sat there. Then I clear my throat and lift my hand in the air before Aron says anything.

"I have one thing to say. Just one." I glare at him while I take a deep breath to continue,

"I have some serious crush on you Aron. If you're still having feelings for her just tell me so we can get over breaking my heart and..." Aron shakes his head and I stop talking. I feel the hope flickering on a small flame in me.

"I have no feelings for Mira anymore." The words drop into the silence one by one. He kneels in front of me and watches me carefully, looking vulnerable. I can feel my heart in my chest, pounding. Relief.

"Is it meant to be this hard?" I ask and he shakes his head,

"No."

"Will it stop being this hard?"

"Yes."

We returned inside after calming down and mum looked at us for a while, then decided not to ask.

"You would tell me if there was something worth knowing." She just said and I went back to my homework as Aron put the clothes to dry from the washer he had put on earlier.

The evening went by so naturally, like he had been there with us before. He just sort of melded into our routines. And he was respectable, he did not try to kiss me or anything in front of my mum or my sisters.

And as mum put my sisters to bed it was a sign for her to go to bed too; she had an early morning. Had to grab a 6am bus to the school in the city and wasn't going to be back until 4pm. Sisters were going to after school care and I was meant to be alone at home. I saw a chance that I did not dare to speak of it until mum went to sleep and we closed the living room door so we got some privacy.

We were laying on this old thin mattress and whispering to each other.

"I could grab the later bus home. It is not a big thing. Could say I had detention, which wouldn't be exactly a lie. I will have detention again no doubt." Aron laughs between his teeth as I mention the free afternoon at my home.

"So would you want to... Hang after school then?" Aron pulls me closer and I feel him getting hard against me.

"I can't wait." He admits and groans quietly as I slide my hand down his shaft and stroke him gently.

"We can't..." His whisper vanishes on his lips and I pull the foreskin down and he pushes against my hand so the foreskin pushes back up again.

"You need to stop." He says and puts his hand on top of mine.

"Why?" I ask innocently.

"'Cause I do not have a condom." He admits without a trace of embarrassment. I loved how he was so careful, and showed he actually cared.

"But I do." I whisper into his ear as I squeeze his penis slightly. I hear him muttering under his breath and biting his lip.

"But if you do not want to then..." I loosen my grip and start to turn over, but he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Give it." He orders me and I slide my hand into my back bag that I took with me into the living room with us. I pull one out and he slides it on without issue, like a professional. Is there such a thing?

"And how are you doing pussy cat?" He asks and slides his fingers into my panties. I knew I was soaked, he had that effect on me. He and his huge penis. I slid my panties down and lifted my other leg over him, laying on my side facing him. He kissed me as his penis met my wetness and pressed against it.

I felt him throbbing against me and his hands were shaky. I look at him in the darkness and he presses his forehead against mine.

"Slowly." He whispers and pushes, slowly sliding in me; all the way. And we breathe from the pleasure together; him being thick and me being tight.

Slowly we find our rhythm again and we swing against each other. He slides his finger on my clitoris and rubs it gently making me shiver even more against him. I bite my lips and try to keep my moans silent as he breathes heavily into my ear. Looking for our climax together in the darkness of the night while my family sleeps in the rooms next door.

Later he was holding me in his arms and kissed my neck, making me purr for his touch again. I made a move and he denied me.

"Let me just hold you." He murmured into my ear and I watched out the window, it was snowing.

"It's so pretty." I whispered and leaned my head back against his shoulder. No answer. I listen to him, his breathing. He's not asleep, he feels tensed up and I wait. I lay silently, waiting for a time that feels like an eternity.

"I love you."

---

9/4/24