The First - Sixteen

He kept me pressed against the door and looked like he was going to eat me alive

He kept me pressed against the door and looked like he was going to eat me alive. His breathing was heavy, he was leaning onto the door behind me and shook his head.

"You drive me absolutely mad." He said quietly and I looked at him worried.

"I'm sorry?" I tried to catch his eyes but we heard a noise from the other end of the hallway. Christa and Matt appeared into our sights, banging against wall to wall and the moaning filled the air. I remember we looked at them quite shocked, it was like watching some nature documentary. It was not beautiful. It was not caring. Aron let his other arm slip down from the door he had been leaning onto and looked furious.

"What is wrong?" I whisper, he shakes his head;

"I can't." I squinted my eyes at him and heard how the door closed behind the two.

"You can't what?" His eyes are avoiding mine, or actually, they avoid me completely. I got annoyed to the silence he gave me so,

"What is it? You got condoms right?" I asked even though I had prepared for this with the help of Pia earlier that week. I couldn't go to the shop and buy condoms, but she could, she was senior and no one thought a second of it.

"I.. Yes of course." He said all confused and I looked at him with a question on my face. We then heard Pia and Tobias make their way into the bedroom next to ours and we stood again in silence for a while before Aron cleared his throat.

"I have come to understand that I am very well equipped, or so I been told." The words dropped into the air one by one and as he had finished the sentence I stood there for a moment. Just a moment longer and Aron moved off from in front of me, but I reached to his hand and he looked at me surprised.

"I am sorry but, you mean that you don't have HIV or Chlamydia? Or something else?" I asked and pulled his hand towards me so that he would step closer to me.

"No, of course not! What kind of question..." He scoffed offended.

"Then it looks like it's only you who has a problem right now." I said and I remember how I was just wondering, how big could he really be. I leaned against him, kissing his neck, trying to convince him to at least let me see him, feel him.

I heard how his breathing turned heavier again as he turned to give me a kiss. Hungrily looking for my tongue and pulling me closer, grabbing his arm behind my back and pressing his hand against my neck so that the kiss turned into a rough one. He let me go just in time as I needed to gasp for air and then a second later he came in for another kiss. As we were kissing he opened the door slowly and led us in silently, closed the door behind us and let go of me.

"I am trying so hard to control myself right now." He mumbled and shook his head as he reached in to turn on a nightstand light. "Nearly impossible." He was looking at the lamp and then slowly stretched his shoulders. Pushes them forward then back and straightens up his posture. I could see his muscles under the white t-shirt he's wearing and his chest moving up and down as he tried to calm down.