Jungwon & Ni-ki - Besties

Imagine you're a trainee under Hybe

Imagine you're a trainee under Hybe. You met Jungwon and Ni-ki when they were still trainee's too and ever since you've been close to both of them.

Today the three of you decided to meet up since it had been a while once you last hung out. It wasn't often you got to see them but no matter the distance you still tried to keep up your friendship.

You were getting ready in your room when you got a call from Jungwon.

"Hey!" You answered the phone excitedly.

"Hey, you still ok with us coming to your place tonight?" Jungwon asked.

"Of course! My familys out so we have the place to ourselves." You said laughing.

"Why is that funny? We aren't gonna do anything crazy." He spoke with a sigh.

"Not like last time when you cried after you lost monopoly." You muffled your laughter.

"Hey Ni-ki was cheating! We promised not to talk about that anyway so shush." You could practically feel his pouty face through the phone.

"Ok fine. But still I'm excited to see you guys, it's been forever." You changed the subject to not incur his wrath.

"I am too and I know Ni-ki was looking forward to it. He finished up practice extra early today." He let out a soft laugh. "I've got to finish getting ready but we'll be over in like a hour."

"Sounds good. See you then, bye Won." You heard him say bye then you hung up the line.

You sat on your bed for a minute, kicking your feet around as you looked forward to them arriving. All you had left to do was finish cleaning up a few things and you were set.

As Jungwon said, they were there exactly an hour later. When you opened the door, Ni-ki practically ran inside.

You just gave him a funny look as he threw his shoes off and jumped on the couch.

"Make yourself at home I guess." You said, rolling your eyes at his antics.

"Sorry not sorry." He shouted from across the room.

"I don't know him." Jungwon spoke as he shrugged his shoulders. He entered much more politely, gently taking his shoes off before walking towards the couch. You follow him taking a seat between the two of them.

"So how have you guys been? Any spoilers?" You asked full well knowing what was going to happen.

"I've been dying to tell someone. Jungwon please?" Ni-ki pleaded with the older man.

"You already gave like four spoilers on just the dance." He shook his head before sighing. "I guess you can do a little but don't spoil the whole thing." He gave in like usual.

"Yes! Thank you." The younger man said getting up from his slumped position on the couch. "Ok so the best part goes like this." He said while dancing a few moves. You watched happily as Jungwon just sighed from the seat next to you.