Sunghoon - Habits

Imagine you've been living with your boyfriend Sunghoon for a month now

Imagine you've been living with your boyfriend Sunghoon for a month now. Finally it feels like the two of you have settled into the new place and you're not bumping into each other as much. The craziest part is all the new things you've found out about the man you've been dating.

For one he strictly goes to bed at 10 pm sharp. Some days he doesn't even realize the time, it's like he has an internal clock or something. Also he does a full night and morning routine every day without fail. He even wears these stupid animal ear headbands Sunoo got him when he does it. It's honestly impressive how strict he is to the routine.

Just yesterday you noticed another habit of his.

~ Yesterday ~

When you got home, you immediately threw your shoes off by the door and headed inside. You went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. When you emerged, that's when you noticed your boyfriend was sitting at the table with his laptop open, typing away.

You approached slowly behind him, wrapping your arms loosely over his shoulder when you finally reached him. He turned his head, giving you a funny look. That's when you saw the thick framed glasses he was wearing.

"You are such an old man, I swear." You giggled, making the man roll his eyes.

"Don't tease me." He went back to looking at the computer.

"What? Maybe I like old men." You spoke bluntly.

"Shut up." He said, still looking away.

You got closer to his ear, "Even for an old man you look hot with those glasses on." His ears started to turn red making you bust out laughing. "You are so easy to tease." You continued to laugh for another minute.

"I am not. I need these glasses to see." He finished whatever he was working on, shutting the computer abruptly.

"Aww did I make you mad?" You taunted him. He didn't say a word. Usually he just waves you off but this time was different.

As he stood up you could see his slightly annoyed expression. Just as you got ready to apologize he grabbed your wrist hard, making you fall silent.

"You love to test my patience, don't you?" He whispered, walking you back into the bedroom.

"Hoon, are you actually mad?" You asked as you reached the room.

"I can't just keep letting you think you have the upper hand." He shut the door behind the two of you. "Sit down."

You obeyed, taking a gulp as you did. Something about him in glasses made him look like a scary teacher. He hovered over you for a second before walking away. You didn't dare move. When he returned he had something in his hand.

"Put this on." He ordered. You realized it was one of the silly headbands he used in his night routine.

"Why tho-" Your words were cut off.

"Just do it."

At this point you were so confused but you did it. He reached into his back pocket, pulling his phone out. He pointed it at you.

"That's better." He said, smiling at the device. He turned it around to show you. "Look at how stupid you look. I'm sending that in the group chat."

"Holy shit, you are such an ass. I was freaking out and you just wanted to take a picture? Give me your phone." You jumped up tackling the man onto the bed. He laughed hysterically as you rolled around reaching for the phone. His arm was too long so you had to practically climb him to get it.

Once you got your hands on it, you snatched it so fast. You sat up typing his password in. You both were breathing heavily as you deleted the picture. Looking down at the disheveled man who was just staring at you with the biggest smile plastered on his cute ass face. His glasses had come off so you put them back on him.

"You really do look good with those glasses on." You smiled, putting your hands on his chest.

"And you look great from this angle." He teased, laughing at himself.

"Ugh, that was so cringe. You're such a loser." You hit him playfully.

"You should have seen the look on your face though, it was the best." He pulled you down next to him.

"I've never seen you look like that, ok? I thought you were really mad." You pouted.

"Best payback ever." He kissed you on your forehead.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm not going to stop teasing you just because of that." You wrapped your arm around him.

"It's a good thing I sent that picture to the group chat before you deleted it." He laughed, making you hit him again.

"Damn it. You're so mean to me." You complained, although you couldn't help but laugh.

And that's how you found out about his habit of reading like an old man. The rest was just his stupidity which was pretty normal.