Ni-Ki - Clingy

Imagine you are meeting up at your boyfriend Ni-ki's house

Imagine you are meeting up at your boyfriend Ni-ki's house. The two of you finally had a matching day off in your schedules. You decided to order in and just relax in his dorm room.

When you arrive, you are greeted with the biggest hug from the tall boy. His arms wrapped around your shoulders as he squeezed you tightly.

"Long time no see, I missed you so much." Ni-ki mumbled, snuggling his face on the top of your head.

"I missed you more." You said, snuggling in his chest. After a few seconds a yell was heard from inside.

"Yah! Come inside already, don't wanna catch a cold." The familiar voice was your boyfriend's band mate Jay.

You giggled as Ni-ki slowly led you inside. The rest of the crew were on the sofa playing video games. You said a quick hello and then went off to his room. It was the farthest from the living room so there was plenty of privacy.

You really loved the vibe of his room, it was dark. Black furniture and bed spread, with posters of his favorite groups all over the walls. He had his skateboard collection hanging up too, which was funny as he didn't even use them.

As soon as you stepped in, Ni-ki shut the door behind you. You felt his large warm arms wrap around your waist as his head rested on your shoulder.

"Are you that embarrassed about before? I know you hate them seeing us." You questioned, placing your arms on top of his.

"It's not that, it's just.. they always make fun of me after you leave. I'm the one that's supposed to make fun of them, not the other way around." He whispered softly.

He's always so clingy when he's pouting. You couldn't help but giggle at his childish ways. It's one of his many charms.

"This is why I love you, ya know. So easy to read." You cooed, turning your body around to face him. Cupping his face in your hands, you saw that all too familiar pout. "Should I go talk to them?" You teased, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Absolutely not." His mouth finally turned up into a smile. You pulled him in, resting his forehead on yours. He leaned in giving you a small peck, then pulled you over to his bed.

"You're so annoying. Now, what are we watching?" You asked, as he pulled you into his lap. He fully engulfed your body as you sat comfortably against his chest.

"Something scary?" He said, already knowing your answer.

"Ok, as long as we make fun of it." You looked back over your shoulder to see his delighted face. You could watch horror as long as you didn't take it 100% seriously.

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way." He agreed, popping on a new ghost movie. His hands fell into place around your waist, making you feel warm and cozy despite the chilling screams of the people on screen.

Now this, you could do everyday. "I love you." You whispered, but you heard nothing back. Thinking he might not have heard, you turned your head to see the widest grin plastered on his face.

"I just wanted to see how long it would take you to look at me so I could see your stupid face. I love you too." His words are full of adoration despite his cheeky actions.

"You are such a little shit." You leaned up, placing a long kiss on his lips. "No more until the end of this movie." You turned back with a smirk on your face.

"That's so not fair." He protested, gripping your waist tightly.

"Sorry. That's payback for making me wait." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Ah shut up, you know you love me." He teased pulling you closer to him.

"Ok shhhh, I'm trying to focus." You laughed, interlacing your fingers on top of his. Man he was annoying and clingy but boy did you love it.