Ni-Ki - The "Fight"

Imagine you are scheduled to fight with your boyfriend today

Imagine you are scheduled to fight with your boyfriend today. What prompted this? Let's go back a couple days.

Your boyfriend was away for work. You guys texted after he landed, but it was getting late and you missed him already. It had been a couple hours so you sent him a text letting him know you were going to bed soon and that you loved him.

You were just about done with your night routine when suddenly your phone started ringing. You quickly jumped into bed, seeing Ni-ki was video calling you.

When you answered, you were greeted by a smiling face, "Hey, sorry I didn't text you sooner. I just got back to my hotel room after dinner."

"It's fine. You look happy, did something happen?" You asked, seeing his bright expression.

"Other than seeing your face, we got to eat dinner with some hyungs and they treated us." He had this cheeky grin.

"Oh did you?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, they were kind of cocky about it but hey we got free dinner so it's a win for me." He laughed, setting the camera down on a table so you could see a better view of him.

"Ah, that makes sense. You looked like you just won the lottery. So what's the city like?" You tried to continue the conversation, yawning after you spoke.

"I'll be quick since you look tired. It was really beautiful, I want to bring you here someday." He smiled, looking off to the side. "It's quiet during the day but it's so bright at night. Plus there are so many good places to eat." He continued on.

It was nice to see him get so excited about traveling. Usually his schedule is too busy for him to even call you on trips so this was a nice change.

"I can't wait until we get to go somewhere together. It sounds like we'll have to add that to the list." You giggled. "And I can talk for a bit so don't worry."

"Ok, as long as you're sure. This hotel is so nice, let me give you a tour." He said, picking the phone up to turn the camera around. He was right, the place was huge and had what looked to be brand new appliances and even a little kitchen.

"Don't you dare cook anything, you can't afford the bill if you set the place on fire." You joked, making the man turn the camera back around.

He gave you an annoyed face, "The company would pay for it so I can set a fire if I want to." He shook his head.

"Yeah yeah. Just don't touch anything." You continued on in your teasing.

"Shhh, nothings going to happen. And if it does, it's not my problem." He responded, definitely making you feel reassured.

You rolled your eyes, "Ni-ki, I swear you better not destroy anything. You have to come back in no more than two pieces."

He furrowed his brow, "What about three? I can't promise anything below that."

"Fine, three." You laughed at him.

"What? As long as my head is still attached I'm good." He shrugged.

"I don't know about that." You squinted at the man.

"You're mean." He pouted. His face was too cute, you had to take a screenshot.

"Aww such a cute little baby." You pretended to pinch his cheeks.

"A tall baby." He rolled his eyes.

"I think I just found the new name for your contact." You quickly changed it from "Ni-ki 🧌👹" to "Tall baby 🧌👹" the emojis were too good to change.

"You did not. I'm going to fight you when I get back." He set the phone back on the table.

"I'd like to see you try. I know self defense." You gave him a "gotcha" face.

He laughed a bit, "You know I've been working out. If you think you can beat me, then let's do it."

"I can beat you, 100%." You smirked.

He looked excited, "You're on. What do I get if I win?"

"Wow, so confident. You can pick the prize but if I win, I pick the prize." You quipped back.

"Fine. I'll start thinking about what I want." He put his hand to his chin dramatically.

"You are so stupid. I'm totally serious about this fight, just so you know. I actually am getting pretty tired though so I'm going to go to sleep. I love you and have fun even though you're working." You turned the light off next to your bed.

"I am too, you'll definitely lose. Goodnight, I love you too and don't be too lonely without me." He sent you a wink before you both said goodbye.

-Now we're back to the events of today-

Ni-ki got home late yesterday so you didn't have a chance to see him but today he was coming over to your place. You had figured out what you wanted when you won the fight.

He arrived and of course he was already ready. He got into a wrestling position in the middle of the living room.

"Are you ready? I'm taking this totally serious, so don't get mad when you lose." He cracked his knuckles.

"Ok, but if I win you can't pout." You smiled.

And just like that it was over. You immediately started tickling him and he tapped out after a minute.

Once he caught his breath, he grabbed your shoulders, "That's cheating."

"I told you not to pout. It's not my fault you have so many weaknesses." You said, poking his stomach.

"How was that fair? I had a whole plan and everything." He looked at you with such dismay.

"Wow, were you really going to fight me?" You pretended to be shocked.

"I was just going to grab your arms and hold you until you tapped out." He started, moving his hands down to your wrists. "Like this." He pulled your arms above your head, making you feel extremely vulnerable. You blushed a bit, not unnoticed by him.

"See, that totally would have worked. You were so fast with the ticking, I didn't even get to try." He continued talking, holding your arms in place. You tried to pull them down but they didn't budge. He kept rambling but at this point you weren't listening. All you could focus on was how strong he was.

"Ni-ki? Can you let me go?" You asked, making him realize what he was doing. He let you go, this time his face turning red. "Anyways, it's time for my prize." You changed the subject.

"Fine, how bad could it be?" He shrugged.

For the next few hours, Ni-ki would carry you on his back so you could experience what it was like to be tall. Let's just say, that day he didn't have to go to the gym.