Jake - Fluffy like a Dog

Imagine you are sitting on the couch with your boyfriend Jake

"How do you get your hair so soft? You have to tell me what products you've been using because I could play with your hair all day." Your boyfriends hair was definitely one of the best things about him. His personality is great too but his hair? Gorgeous.

"This is the third time you've asked me. I say the same thing everytime babe. It's three in one soap." The man spoke, looking up from where his head rested in your lap.

"I know but you have to be lying. There is no fucking way a 'three in one' soap makes your hair this soft. I refuse to believe that." You cooed back, tucking a strand behind his ear.

"I swear! You can even look in my bathroom. There is only the one soap." He reasoned.

"Fine. But if I find anything else I will never trust you again." You crossed your arms as you spoke.

He waved you off, gluing his eyes back on the show you had been watching.

That little. You had spent a pretty penny on your shampoo and conditioner for your hair to be dry and this guy uses three in one?? What the fuck?

"Babe, don't be mad. How about we order in and just binge our show?" He turned his head to look at you.

"Ok, as long as we get from that one place." Your frown turned into a small smile.

"Absolutely. I'll start the order." Jake got up, grabbing the side of your face. He leaned in close, placing a gentle kiss on your lips. Damn his kisses always make you fumble. "I'll be right back." He flashed you a smile before he headed off into the other room.

This little life couldn't get any better.