🦋S E V E N🦋

Feeling the warm sun on my skin feels nice

Feeling the warm sun on my skin feels nice. The sunglasses on my face protects my eyes but without them the sunlight wouldn't hurt me. It's soothing, not very bright. I can feel the soft sand crumbling under the mat I'm laying on. The two piece bikini covers my essential parts but it isn't like I need them. I'm alone here.

Jungkook is off the island and took his billion dollar helicopter with him. It's so stupid that I didn't even think about him having some transport here. He must need something to travel too. When he told me he would be out for a day, I couldn't understand at first but then I acknowledged that he's flying out. It's a great thing to know that there's at least a vehicle here.

Yeah, I won't fly a helicopter to escape. I know nothing about them. But who knows maybe I'd slip in it and fly away with him, without him knowing that I'm in there. A smile plays on my lips. I've officially gone insane, but what can I do? It's just me and my brain here.

It's been a week since I was brought here. Nothing actually happened between me and Jungkook, and I still have no idea why I'm here. It's so normal here. I wake up every morning in the bed which I share with him. It felt weird to sleep with someone, to be honest. He has tons of rooms in his big mansion, he can sleep in any other one but he has to invade my space.

If I question him, he gives vague answers or shut me up by glaring at me, and no matter how much I try to be brave and hard in front of me, his eyes makes fine hair rise on my body to shut me up immediately.

He's too confusing. I don't even know what he wants me to feel about him. He's too scary at one moment and too gentle the other.

For instance, the very first day here, he scared the living shit out of me when I accidentally cursed him and he nearly choked me to death. I still feel how scared I felt while looking into his dark eyes, red at the corner and gritting teeth warning me with such words, I still feel crawling under the skin. It was scary enough to make me cry, hard. I cried my heart out in his arms and just like that his scary persona disappeared.

He didn't apologize or anything. Instead, he just let me cry in his warm embrace. I couldn't believe after all that that I cried that much. It was like the dams were opened and I could've died crying. But after it was done, I felt relieved yet too exhausted. I couldn't eat the dinner, he insisted but I just couldn't.

I didn't want to talk to him or anyone, I just went to the bedroom and laid there, only for him to enter a few minutes later. I tried to pretend I was asleep but he could've sensed it. He gave my legs and feet a little massage which helped to ease the soreness of walking in the day. It took me by surprise, to be honest. He was so gentle, didn't utter any word. No bad touches. He just wanted to make me relax. And it felt...good.

From that night, he sleeps with me in his arms. I don't fight him. I wanted to but my cold heart liked the care when he provided me with it. Having endless cold nights were nightmare for me. In his arms, I feel better. He just holds me, doesn't speak anything and just sleeps, drawing circles on my arm.