🦋S I X🦋

This place is huge

This place is huge. I knew it the very first time I stepped out of that room but now looking around it makes me completely aware of this.

It's four in the evening right now. I gained my consciousness almost a hour ago. According to today's date, I was kidnapped last night. With all the time zone estimated calculations, I can guess that I might've been unconscious for almost twenty hours which is a lot. I don't think I've ever slept this much.

Nonetheless, after all the denials, the fact still remains that I'm with Jungkook in his private island, all alone probably and with completely zero information on why.

After the lunch, I assume, Jungkook is giving me the tour of this place like I'm residing here willingly or like some house instructor who's going to sell the house to me. Well, I can use this in my advantage too. I'm glad I can roam around freely and after getting to know my surroundings in great detail it'll be easier for me to make some rational decision without doing some stupidity that might end up in punishment like he warned me.

Some weird part of me wants to do something stupid to see what he can do. To see his limits already so that I can be careful to not cross it until I escape from here.

Right now, he's walking next to me. His large and rough hand is holding mine as he walks me by his big mansion while telling me what each room holds in. Walking with his body next to mine gives me a weird epiphany of how large this man is. Next to his huge and tall body, I look like some doll. I don't even come to his shoulders properly. Is that his kink? Why would he choose me out of all the other women out there? There's something suspicious, although I'm kind of sure this is because I was his father's property.

I unknowingly caress his hand to feel the rough texture. He shows me the rooms around but I'm looking at the tattooed arms of his with veins adoring all around. My fingers itch to trace them, feel them pulsing under my touch. The heat radiating from his skin is so much sensual that I feel the sweat beads forming on my back. His scent is musky, mixed with whatever detergent he uses. Other then that I can smell leather, mint and that spicy undertone from him.

"This room is the personal theater. Wi Fi works around here. You can watch any show you intend to here," he opens the room in front of me and I take my attention towards it.

Till now I've seen bedrooms, kitchen and swimming pool room. It wasn't much tedious as all of these are on the first floor. I couldn't concentrate much on them considering his dark presence with me but still I can tell which room is where. When we climb up the stairs again, he straight took me to the right where we're right now in front of a big room which apparently is his private theater.

The room opens and I see something that completely awes me. There's a large screen that covers the front of the room. In front of it are transferable high tech chairs that can be used as bed. The room is spacious enough, there aren't much chairs. Only two, to be precise. For me and him, I suppose. It must feel nice to watch movies or shows here.