PROLOGUE

"You can't touch me," I say sternly, trying my best to not show any fear in my eyes or my body.

But the man in front of me is Jungkook, the only guy who can read me like an book eventhough I try to be as close as I can be. He can see through my eyes and get the glimpse of what's going on in my mind.

"You think, my pet?" he whispers darkly and walk towards where I'm standing.

With his hands in pockets and dark ebony suit, he looks like the son of lucifer. His tattoos peeking out from his neck and his hair pushed back. The material of his suit is doing so less work right now as his tight muscles are popping out of his biceps and thighs, stretching the material. The clean polished shoes make loud sound with every step he takes.

I gulp, not folding in front of him, as I back away. His eyes hold power and why wouldn't they? He's powerful and dominating. The memories of last night flood in my mind and my core clenched at it, cheeks flushing to feel hotter than before.

His lips tip up in a smirk as if he knows what's going on in my mind. My back suddenly collides with the kitchen counter behind me, making me stop abruptly as he nears me even more.

In few more steps, he's in front of me. My lips are parted as I take in big gushes of air. I can't let him know what effect he has on me because he and I, we both know that this is wrong.

His hands touch the strand of hair by my temple as his string masculine cologne hits my nostrils. "So what were you saying?" he asks me, touching my cheek now.

With my trembling hands, I push on his chest but he doesn't budge. He needs to get away from me otherwise we'd again do what we did last night.

"Get away!" I push him again but he just looks down at me with lust hooded eyes.

At my weak attempts, he chuckles at me. Irritation surges through me as I clench my teeth before saying, "I hate you."

His face relaxes but his gaze darkens even more. My body shudders with raise of goosebumps all over my body. I can feel the heat radiating through him.

In next second, he grabs my throat tightly making me gasp out loud before spinning me around. Stepping back, he puts pressure on my back making me bend over the kitchen counter. My face softly collides with the hard surface as I scream out.

"You hate me, my pet?" he whisper yells at me before yanking up my skirt as I start squirming under him.

No, we shouldn't do this. I can't let him do this to me. I want to stop him but his grip on my throat is tight enough to not let me speak. I groan under him as his hands touch me down there.

Siding my thin thong from his way, he touches my core and embarrassment rushes inside me at how wet I am. I close my eyes and clench my fists.

"Your pussy says otherwise," he rubs my folds up and down. Tears gather in my eyes at the humiliation.

He pulls the thong down my legs and pulls my thighs apart. My core fully exposed to him. My whole body burns with desire and shame.

"Count for me."

___________________________

Starting: when Twisted Temptation ends. ( quite soon)