WARNING AND DESCRIPTION

The following story will contain dark themes. Some of the scenes might look non consensual. I may write trope like this but I do not support it in any way. I hope the audience is mature enough to understand the difference between reality and fiction.

The characters in this book are purely fictious. I do not own any edit that might be used in this book later.

This story will contain triggering things like suicidal thoughts, domestic abuse, mentions of rape etc. Please don't proceed if things like these trigger you. Your mental health matters.

The theme of this story is mostly based on STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. Kindly proceed with bearing this on mind. I respect all of your opinions but offending comments would be deleted by me.

Important:- sex scenes in here won't be very sex-like. They'll be hard core with twisted tendencies. I urge you all to keep this is mind before proceeding. I don't want any comment that basically involves kink shaming. If you find it disgusting, stay silent (God has given you lips to stfu) and leave. No negative comments 🩷

Also, I hope I won't get spams from you guys about updating. I'll do it whenever I'll have time. So bare with me❤️

Read: This book is inspired by a novel series named "Twist me" series by Anna Zaires.

_____________________________________

Cover

Description

Description

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss you shameless and fuck you breathless. Now, get on your knees."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Shin Y/N is a young 21 years old bride to an almost 50 years old mafia king. The old mafia is ruthless, Cruel and abusive. Y/N was sold to him and was under the cruel vicinity of the old man.

Jeon Jungkook was 29 years old son of the first wife of the mafia king. With poor terms of relation between him and his father, he decided to live off alone and not come back to Korea until his father was ready to hand him over the leadership of the mafia clan.

But what will happen when Jungkook falls in love with Y/N, who was technically his step mom? After knowing what his father does to his delicate love, Jungkook has no choice other than to kidnap Y/N.

And take her to his private island. Will he be able to protect his love? Or will he push her into a deeper black hole?