🦋F I V E🦋

This is insane

This is insane.
Everything that's happening to me, my body and my brain is just insane.

His lips are so soft, so tempting and so tender, I've never felt like this before. I've kissed a few boys before but for the first time, I feel liked I'm being kissed by a man..

The very first press of his lips on mine is enough to shut down my stupid weak attempts. He has held me strong and tight in his arms. His one hand still grabbing my hair from behind.

My breath is stuck in my throat as I stand there, with my feet a little above the ground. I don't move my lips. It doesn't even feel like a kiss, if was just a press of lips in a way that it stops my attempts and then put my emotions into a whole whirlwind.

I'm whole numb, with my hands balled into fists on my side when Jungkook pulls apart and I look at him. The whole time my eyes weren't shut, instead they were wide open. So when he finally looks at my face he sees my dazed face. He has made me shut up just like that.

The kiss was just firm. I didn't feel much emotion in it but even if it was just a press of lips, I know when he actually kisses, he devours you and eats you alive. It's how it felt and I, for some weird reason, want to lean in again and test out.

His jaw is clenched like he himself knows what he can do, of course, but he's afraid he'll break me. He doesn't want to scare me, he wants me to accept him.

The next moment, I see him bend down to hook his arm under my knees and pull me up bridal style. I cling to his shoulders but don't make any noise.

I can't speak. My mind is still hazy because of the kiss and my heart is running in speed of marathon because of the run as well as that little kiss too.

My next realization makes my cheek red. I'm still naked. In his arms being carried away upstairs to the bedroom again. And that's when my heart drops. My stomach churns and my forehead starts sweating.

Is he going to have sex with me?

I just look at his face, not speaking anything. His face is set, focused expression. Up close, he looks so handsome. Smooth skin, perfect jawline, beautiful moles and those perfect lips. God took his extra day to carve him out perfectly.

The air inside is kind of warm so I'm not feeling cold. He steps up the last stair and walks towards the same room I ran away from.

Sweat breaks out of me before my breathing turns frantic.

"Relax," I hear his voice, dark and luring, "I'm not going to fuck you. Yet."

I give out a loud shaky breathe in relief, ignoring the part where he said 'yet'. But still, I feel at ease that it's not happening now.

But why does he has me naked then? If he doesn't want sex then why do I have to drop that blanket for him?

As he walks us to the room, I look around. It's a really big place, awfully bright. The whole place is lighten up. There are windows that I can see but I'm sure he must've locked them too.