I asked Rishi, "Where is Bunny?" He said, "He is doing his homework dii." I nodded as they all helped me in the kitchen whereas Rahul just sat there cracking jokes, but that's good as well because everyone is busy in cooking, we need a person like Rahul to keep us entertained.

Rahul asked, "Killer, after lunch can I talk to you?" I nodded saying, "Sure." All the boys looked at each other as if they know something.

I asked, "What is wrong?" Anandh said, "Nothing bhabi, bhai will talk to you." I am sure this is serious. Soon we all had lunch and I sat down in the garden with Rahul, his expression turned very serious, no heartbroken.

I asked, "Oh my god don't tell me you broke up?" That's right he has been dating a girl from last 6 months, though I don't like her I saw happiness in Rahul's eyes so I let him date her.

He nodded saying, "She is just after my money, Killer. I know you warned me before but I didn't see this coming. I was so happy with her, I mean she was really sweet, caring, and loving. I didn't realize it was all acting." I gave him a tight hug and patted his back because that is all I can do.

I know in this situation if I say something it will hurt him more. He just sobbed, hugging me tight. After some time he said, "I want to move on, Killer, but I can't let go of her memories because she was the only girl who made my heart dance."

I sighed side hugging him, I said, "Look Rahul, I know Moving on is exhausting. It isn't merely about forgetting the person but every memory attached to them. Also, is forgetting even possible? When you give all of yourself to something, you don't really intend to forget it. You only keep making them your home until you see your entire world crashing down."

"There's a reason why people find it impossible to move on. Departures leave a gut-wrenching pain and create voids that get tedious to fill. It gets suffocating to have the memories and yet not the person you made those memories with. You just want to distance yourself from everything that includes them because no matter how beautiful it gets to remember them, it ends up making you feel ugly for not having them now."

"But, the truth is that you can run from people but not from feelings. You can delete pictures, stop listening to songs that remind you of them but what about that heart your chest contains? The one, that despite being stabbed still beats for them."

"Is it possible to ignore the feelings it sheds? It clearly isn't. Unfortunately, there isn't a magic spell for moving on. No pills, nothing. You wish there was an easy way out but there isn't. You have to feel the pain and the storm of feelings will remind you that you can't but you have to protect yourself from it."

"I am with you in this Rahul, and I am sure you will find someone who will heal all your scars and love you for the wonderful person you are."

All the boys came and patted him saying, "We all got your back Rahul." He smiled wiping his tears and said, "Thank you Killer, you know I love you a lot."

"No you don't," I heard Aan saying. Rahul scoffed saying, "Oh come on, don't start this now bhai." Aan pushed Rahul aside and pulled me into his arms and said, "Get yourself a wife, don't steal mine." I punched him saying, "Aan, stop it." We all laughed.

The kids came running to us as Arjun sat on me, and Aan lifted Ananya into the air. She laughed. I am happy to see the family I have. I am blessed to have every one of them in my life.

Arjun asked, "Mumma, why do you have him as your husband?" I laughed, asking, "I don't know, why do you have him as your dad?" He shrugged, saying, "Because I didn't have a choice."

I laughed hard as Aan glared at him, shouting, "Arjun Singhania you little..." and Bunny ran around as Aan chased him. These two are so adorable to watch.

After some time, Aan went inside to do some work and Ananya followed him. Arjun came and sat with me again as I asked, "Why do you love to tease him, Bunny?" He smiled, saying, "His face will be funny whenever he is angry maa."

I laughed, asking, "But seriously, don't you want him as your dad?" His face turned serious as he said, "No mumma, I was just joking. I want no one other than him as my dad. He is my superhero."

"He is just different maa, just so different from you but it doesn't mean I don't get him. I get it. His love is different. Sometimes when we had a huge fight, an hour later he will come to my room, sit down with me and will try to have a conversation until I start speaking, he won't leave me. That is his love."

"And when I say I like this type of chocolate or something, he will pretend he didn't listen to anything, but the next day I will find a jar of the same chocolates in the kitchen. That is his love language."

"When I come back from school he always asks Ananya how did her day go, but for me, he will always say 'go eat something.' Maybe that's how he shows his love for me."

"He loves me equally as Ananya but he just doesn't want me to see it, or perhaps he just can't show it well."

"Not that I don't love you, I do but for me he is the superhero because he doesn't speak a lot or say a lot to me, but deep down I know that even if I mess up everything badly he will still pat my back with a smile and say 'Don't worry, dad got your back.' That's just how he loves."

Am I crying? Yes I am. He wiped my tears, saying, "Mumma if dad sees you crying the first thing he does is throw me out of this house, because though I love him so much, and he loves me so much yet he will not hesitate to throw me out when it comes to you. He loves you more than anything in this world."

I laughed, wiping my tears and pulled him into a hug and said, "I love you Bunny." He whispered, "I love you too maa,"

I pulled back asking, "More than you love your dad?" He laughed, saying, "Yes, I love you more than anything in this world, everyone comes after you."

I tightened my hug, sniffing. Oh, the family I have, what did I do to deserve this?

Aan asked from behind, "Vie, I heard someone crying?" I said, "No one!" He saw my face and looked at Arjun asking, "What did you do?"

Arjun turned to me and said, "See, I told you," We both burst out laughing. I said, "Come let's cook dinner," They both nodded, Aan still confused but walked along with me.

Oh dear mother love, please let me find him again and again in every life I live.

------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the new book as well.

Will see you soon with another bonus. Until then,

Take care, Love you all, Tata bye-byess.