Chapter fithteen

It comes to my realization that my eyes are fully open, and there were so many. They were all following me and Damon, and I believe Damon knows has he let's out a growl and started running.

"D-damon, I-I can see them all," I cried.

Shit. My eyes are fully open, and they all are after me.

He got around the corner putting me down, I had no idea where we were, and it was getting dark, and no one was around.

He looked fantically everywhere

He's nervous, no he looks scared? This is the first time I've seen him so worried? A Demon worried about a human?

Does this mean I'm going to die?

Tears were falling out of my eyes, "Damon what is happening?" I tried to reach out, and then ghost appeared, and he instantly splattered then both.

I screamed, sliding down the wall, seeing his Demon come out. He turned back to normal, and he looked sad.

"I'm scaring you?" He asked.

"N-no, a little, but I'm more scared of the GHOST!" I pointed behind him, and he instantly grabbed the face and squshed it.

He bent to my level and said, "Close your eyes," and I did, I was shaking. I was so scared.

Why did I ask him to take me out of the room! Nothing happens in my bedroom. I'm such an idiot, and now Damon is going to get hurt helping me.

This is all my fault...

Why did this even happen to me? I can't believe my luck...

Then I was lifted, I felt the rush of the wind, blowing through my hair, and then all of a sudden, I was thrown,

I screamed, everything was foggy, I couldn't see Damon. What the hell happened?

I looked over seeing Damon fighting off four evil ghosts, then I looked over and got pushed down by a ghost.

It held both my arms, I couldn't scream, I was frozen into one spot, I felt his drool on my face as it licked the side of my face.

"Yummy meat, hehe,"

Its teeth came out and went to launch at my neck when a black hand grabbed it around the head, and it squealed.

Damen looked evil. He was beyond what he looked like before, his skin dark, his eyes red, his teeth out in an evil grin, and his hands were so long, he looked like slender but you can see his face, he was tall as a tree.

I saw the real Damon, his true form and its fucking terrifying.

He turned and threw the evil thing across the grass.

He turned to me, I felt like he had forgotten what he was doing, and he cackled getting closer.

"Damon?" I called out his name, and he leaned into my face. "Damon? I-is that you?" I said and touched his very cold face.

He leaned away, he slowly turned back into his normal form, and he looked sad.

"You hate me..." he said, looking like a scoulded child now.

I got up, My knees felt like jelly, and I walked over to him.

"W-why would you risk your life to save me?" I asked, tears rolling down my face. "I've been quiet nasty to you, I did hate you, so why would you still help me?"

He looked me into my eyes with no emotion this time, then he lifted up his hand to my cheek. His hand wasn't as cold this time.

He rubbed a tear away.

"Because I want you to be my wife," he said, "I want to be happy to,"

My heart started pounding, I dont know if it was out of fear or something else, but it's the same butterflies I had with Aiden.

I can't be fallen for a Demon that's ridiculous. Yeah, he saved me, but I still don't know anything about him fully and haven't known him for that long.

"I don't want to scare you off or you hate me, but if I don't mark you as my wife, these evil ghost will keep coming to eat you," he said, looking sad again.

I looked around, seeing so much I couldn't count heading our way, I instantly ran into Damon's arms.

If this is the only way I'll be able to be left alone, then so be it.

"I'll be your wife Damon," I said

He lifted my head up to looked at him, he smiled but it wasn't too creepy, it was the best he could do.

He grabbed my hand and something dark but looked like a little tattoo of a vine around my engagement finger.

I looked around and saw all the ghost wondering off, some just woddling past us like we wasn't there.

It worked! They are leaving me alone!

I hugged Damon, but then let go, feeling a blush on my cheeks.

"T-thank you, Damon, so they will leave me alone now?" I asked, looking up at him.

He nodded, "but you still got to be careful, stay in crowed area unless your with me and don't go outside in the dark alone, as you can see there is a lot of them,"

Oh God, I didn't realize how dark it is.

I wrapped my arms around myself, I didn't want to go back home, I'm not ready to face her, that's if she's not back to her normal state. Who knows what's going on with her.

"Here," he said, and I looked. He offered his hand, "we can go to where I used to live before I met you," he said.

"Okay, but I'm not holding your hand," I said

He placed it back down, looking sad.

"Hey! This is all weird for me, and I want us to start over by being friends, not... you know..." I said, twiddling my fingers getting embarrassed and my cheeks going red.

He smirked, "Cute," which made me blush even more.

"Come, follow me,"