Chapter three

I can honestly say, I love art class, but you want to know the problem I have? A new kid has joined the school and I happen to get picked to be his buddy in this class... Why? Because the world hates me!

He's really cute to, he's got that blonde hair and blue eyes and fit body. Let me tell you, my cheeks are red and my brain is in a fit because you can never guess what I did to mess it up!

He sits next to me, "hey, my names Aiden,"

Come on, this could be your shot to look cool for once! And even maybe a new friend then maybe it might lead onto something, but let's not get to that just yet.

I turned to him, "hey there chap, h-how ya doing?" I grinned, which most of looked like I was crazy because he gave me the... Okay? Look. Fuck! Katie!

"S-sorry, I-im Katie," I went to hold my hand out for him to shake but instead of it going smoothly I knocked over paint and it spilled all over his pants...... Someone please take me away from here......

It's just my luck! I finally get a chance to speak to a hot guy and I mess up!

I apologize and he said it was okay and the teacher took him out to get new school clothes which I offered to pay for... Another stupid thing to say because I'm broke! But lucky he said don't worry about it.

But my god.. how embarrassing! No wonder why no guy has asked me out, I'm such a loser.

I laid my head on the table, knowing there is going to be gossip about this so right now I would like the world to swallow me whole please?

Once the teacher got back I held my hand up, I couldn't take people laughing at me any longer, "yes Katie?"

"Can I be excused to the toilets?"

"Yes you can, but hurry back I'm about to talk about the group assignment,"

I nodded and hurried out as fast as I could, no looking back or looking up either which is why I bumped into a freaking wall again! I fell right onto my butt and I looked up.

"Hey... Again," his piercing gray eyes looked into my now leaving soul.

He held his hand out, but instead of taking the gesture I just stared at his hand instead, thinking why is he so pale? Is he sick or something?

"You going to make me wait?" He said, sounding impatient. Oh shit, that's right he's waiting for me to take his hand.. his very big pale hands..

I placed my hand in his and it was cold, like ice. It made me flinch and let go of his hand.

"Y-your hands are cold?" I said, it was oddly cold.

He smirked, then he bent down, grabbed my arms and lifted me up like I was nothing,. Then because I'm retarded I instantly fell into his arms.

"Getting comfortable are you?" He cackled.

I frowned at his comment, shoving myself away, get a grip Katie!

"I-I don't need your help," I said out of no where, where did that even come from?

He raised an eyebrow, "oh? She's feisty to, maybe I like and don't have to kill," his eyes flashed red for a second but went back to normal.

Wait...what did he just say?

I frozen up, I couldn't function or figure out what he meant by that. What am I doing just standing here, I need to get away from this crazy lunatic!

Before he could say anything else I ran, I ran so fast until I reached the girls bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty.

I can't be here, I need to get away. His whole vibe was off from the beginning, why did I stupidly bumped into him. argh!

What have I done to deserve this or even my life to be threatened?! I still can't work out what he meant, but all I know is I need to stay the hell away from him.

No, I need to tell someone.